Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Too much dairy? - poop question...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Too much dairy? - poop question...

• Options
    Have you changed or added anything else to her diet that you can think if other than and increase in WCM intake? DS's changes based on what he's been eating but as long as he doesn't show any other symptoms that could mean something else, we don't worry about it. At his check up today we got asked about consistency, but not color (soft stool, not harder or formed stool). They seemed more concerned about that over color.
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's normal. If it was mucousy, runny, and she was in pain gassy then it would be an issue. Toddler poop changes with their diet just like ours.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

It's normal. If it was mucousy, runny, and she was in pain gassy then it would be an issue. Toddler poop changes with their diet just like ours.
    this is what were told.  our pedi isn't concerned with color.
  • Options
  • Options
    When we first started milk, my sons poop definitely became lighter for a month or two and then returned to normal. I have no idea if that's normal or not, but that's what we experienced.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2 BFP 8/23/14, EDD 5/1/15, M/C 9/17/14 - Forever in our hearts <3

• Options
    Okay, sounds good. :) I was told that lighter poop could be a problem but not by a pedi (obviously if it were white/gray I'd bring her right in), so I was thinking such a light tan could be an issue. I think I'll still pull back on the milk a bit just to see if that is what it is, but good to know other pedis at least aren't concerned about that color in general :P I'm looking forward to the days when I have no idea what DD's poop looks like on a day to day basis!
    when dd was younger i asked our pedi about this same exact issue b/c her poops were pretty light tan too.  our pedi said that if it looks like chalk (in color and texture) then yes, it's a problem, but otherwise it's fine.  
    nobody ever told me that poop color was something i'd stress about! :)
  • Options
    DD had a light coloured poop a couple times when she was sick.  She wasn't eating a lot of food and was pretty much just having breastmilk and water.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"