Toddlers: 24 Months+

face painter / balloon twister...which one to hire to bday party? advice:)

Ok moms, my daughter is turning 3 and we are thinking about hiring a balloon twister and or a face painter.
Which one do u think would be best for about 10- 3 yr olds.. my mom was saying some kids might be afraid to do the face painting. .what do you think?

Re: face painter / balloon twister...which one to hire to bday party? advice:)

• Hmmm...hard to say DD loved both at 3. The issues with the face painter may be: (1) mess - DD always ends up touching her face and then wiping them on her clothes or other things. You may end up with a mess with 10 kids, especially if you are having the party at your house. (2) some kids may not want their face painted or want to sit still long enough to get it done. I don't know a child that doesn't love balloons. If the party is indoors, I think I would choose the balloon twister just for the mess factor of the face paint. What do you think your child will like?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  we attended a bday party recently and she LOVED both.  I just don't want it to be a waste of $ if face painters are not a big thing w that age group and wanted to see what you guys thoughts :)

thanks 

• Loading the player...
  • Neither one of my kids like face painting. Like hate it. I went to an event recently with a balloon person and he was VERY good and the kids loved it. If you are going to spend the $, i would go with balloons. Have fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Balloons for sure

• Spin313 said:
    Balloons for sure

This!  My DD hates people touching her.  Especially her face.  
  • Can u find someone that does both? So half hr for balloons and half hr for face painting? You can adjust timing on each depending on interest the day of.
  • My kid hates face painting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Balloons. For the younger kids, even if they do get their faces painted, then they reach up to rub at it as it dries. As you can imagine, it smears all over the place and makes quite a mess. Hold off on it for a couple years, then they'll be ready.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"