May 2012 Moms
Options

the cutest thing!

What's the cutest thing you've observed lo doing lately?

On Sunday we went to a puppet show and lo loved it so I let him pick a sesame street puppet. He picked the count. He loves counting and numbers so I thought it was perfect and have been counting to him in the count voice. Yesterday dh was like "listen!" Lo was sitting with the count saying "wan ah hah hah, two ah hah hah, tweet ah hah hah" it was so adorable, I am hoping he'll do it again so we can catch him on tape!

Re: the cutest thing!

• Options
    DD just started to "sing". She's now trying to sing along with every song or tune she hears. It is the cutest thing ever!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    I love singing babies! My friends son would sing bob the builder and it was adorable! Lo has sung the numbers back to me (i often sing them like the counts organ in sesame street) and its melted my heart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She likes to spin in circles now. Then of course she gets dizzy and falls down. She thinks it's the funniest thing ever. I caught her doing it in the store the other day.
    Yep, DD started doing this and the girl I babysit copies her so I have two spinning babies lol
  • Options
    Lol, I just thought of another thing because of spinning babies, ds loves to close his eyes and has the biggest grin on his face while he is eating, trying to reach something or walking around, yes with his eyes closed and if he falls he giggles. I wonder what they are thinking when they do these things :-)
  • Options
    I recently moved the changing table (yes, we still use it even though he's too long for it...it's the only place he'll sit still for a diaper change!) out of his bedroom to avoid him trying to climb it if he wakes early in the morning and plays in his room. The positioning of the lights and the table in the room it's in now casts a shadow onto the wall of me when I'm changing him (and his shadow when he's standing up and getting dressed). The first time he saw my shadow he waved to it and said "hi Mommy" and then when he saw his he waved and said "hi baby" and does it anytime he sees the shadows now.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options
    DD was an early talker and usually narrates everything she does all day long. Recently she was playing with her little animals from a farm toy and started introducing them to each other. "Hi piggy. Nice to meet you. How are you today cow?" I love watching her try to learn and imitate social skills like that.

@picklesx, we still use the changing table too because it's the only place she'll stay still for me to change her!

• Options
    This is such a cute age. Last night my 3yo was throwing a fit and she ran over, gave him a hug, and said "it's ok Cuppy (how she says Jacob). I love you Cuppy" just so sweet!

image   image

• Options
    These are all so sweet! DD says "I WUV WOO" and it melts my heart. She also yells at the dogs which makes me laugh "Stop it Ison" is a regular, as well as "Go away!" We listen to all sorts of music, from Beethoven to hip hop (censored) and she absolutely gets down to some of the hip hop or R & B songs (the beat, I'm sure). When Katy Perry "dark horse" comes on the radio she starts bobbing her head. It is absolutely hilarious. She's also a big drum n bass fan which she usually throws her arms up in the air to. So cute! 
  • Options
    I still use a changing pad on their dresser for diaper changing never had a separate table. FYI I used it until Nathan potty trained at three with him
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    bellelambbellelamb member
    edited February 2014
    Lucas and Nathan have recently really started playing well together. Which I find so cute!!
  • Options
    These are all so cute!  Thanks for sharing!  :)
    We are still using our "changing table" which is really just a dresser with the changing pad.   I can't imagine having to get down to the floor to change him every time, maybe because I'm old :-D
  • Options
    Adalyn has started saying "I stuck" when she wants to do something and can't get there.  It is so cute!
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Dd has two teenage brothers and she just started saying "hi Zack"to her oldest brother. It's so cute to see her want to give them hugs and them playing with her :)
  • Options
    Our in home daycare provider has a teenage son who DD is fascinated with. She'll follow him around and he's taken a liking to her too and apparently shares his toast with her in the morning when he's still there before school. He taught her how to "fist bump" so now when we congratulate her on doing something well, or for being a good girl, she'll go "punt it" (pound it) and when you fist bump her back she'll open her fingers and go "pshew" like it blew up. It's so adorable I can't even take it. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    DD hugs us to say sorry if she has done something wrong, like when she is tired she tends to throw things at us or hit.  She rubs my belly and says baby and then rubs hers to show me her baby.  She hugs us and says "Love You" and comes up to us wiggling her fingers and says "tickle tickle tickle".  I love this age!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options
    I have to add another too from this morning. DD was sleeping in (which is rare) and I kneel down next to her crib and say "morning my love, are you ready to get up and go see your friends?" and she slowly opens her eyes and looks at me, then in her crackly sleepy voice just softly says "not yet" and snuggles her bear closer. I'm cherishing that moment for when she's a teenager and instead is yelling at me to leave her alone and get out of her room. :P
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Ok I have another too Lucas knows we've had a rough week do when he hugs us he pats us on the back! And say awe it so sweet!
  • Options
    najzomax said:
    Dd has two teenage brothers and she just started saying "hi Zack"to her oldest brother. It's so cute to see her want to give them hugs and them playing with her :)

DD is finally taking a liking to her teenage brother too. It's heart-warming to see them interacting.

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    Over the past couple of days, Adalyn has refused to eat green Veggie Straws. She will ask for more, even though there are several green ones in her bowl. I have to get her more of the yellow or orange ones for her to eat it. No idea why she has become anti-green.
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    We were watching The Little Mermaid on the Disney channel last week and the part where Ariel is sitting on the rock singing DD started to sing too. When Ariel lifts up from the rock to say "world" and the wave crashes behind her, DD got down and jumped up and yelled, "WORLD!" Cutest thing ever. She's also become very vocal during shows like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Little Einsteins. I love watching her interact with the shows.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"