North Florida Babies

New to Pensacola

Hi moms, we just moved to pensacola.  Any other moms in this area?

Re: New to Pensacola

• Hello!  Welcome to P'cola!  I have a 7 month old little boy. You?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Welcome :-) I am pregnant with my first, due in July.  I hope you like it here!
  • Loading the player...
  • Mom of 2 girls 9 and 4 and pregnant with our third maybe a boy ? : 12 weeks along ...navy wife just moved here in October 2012
  • Hi, thanks for the welcome. My baby girl is 10 months. 
  • congrats. So far I like Pensacola.
  • imageHricane1214:
    Mom of 2 girls 9 and 4 and pregnant with our third maybe a boy ? : 12 weeks along ...navy wife just moved here in October 2012

Nice.  I have a 12yr old girl then I started over...lol.  my hubby is retired Navy we just came here in December. He is the military recruiting officer for Grand canyon university.

• Glad you like it here. Have you been to McGuire's?  Fun little Irish pub on Gregory.  A favorite for us.  Also, check out Lullabies and Mudpies on FB.  They're a huge consignment sale that happens seasonally (they have one in Pace - just east of Pensacola - and one in FWB) and the Pace Spring sale is the first week of March.  I get all of DS's clothes there. Smile

image image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hey! I live in Crestview, which is about 45 minutes to an hour from Pensacola, but I have great friends there! I have two babies, Bella, 4, and Mason, 2, and then I just found out we are pregnant with number 3! Due in December! :) Welcome to Northwest Florida! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I live in Crestview too! Moved here in June 2011 from NC. I have a sixteen month old son, a 15 YO son, 13 YO daughter, and three step kids 21, 15, 13 I just found out that I'm pregnant again last Sunday! I'm due in January :
  • Hi there! I'm in Crestview too.
  • Welcome to Pensacola! We moved here about a year ago.  My husband is retired Navy.  We have a 13 year old son, 9 year old daughter and we have decided to TTC again! I love it here so far and I think it is a great place to raise a family. I also just joined thebump (they didn't have all these great websites when I was preggo with my first two!
  • Welcome to Pcola. I live in Panama City
  • @akoski75 @oneplusoneequalsfive

Do you still live in Crestview? I'm a FTM living in Crestview. My son was born December 19th. I'm looking for local moms groups or just local moms to meet up with!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 4/2/13

DS born 12/19/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"