Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Any thoughts on The Little Gym?

One of these recently opened in our town. Apparently it is a chain. There is an open house tomorrow that we plan to attend. Does anyone have any experience with the place? Is it worth the money?
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Any thoughts on The Little Gym?

• Options
    I'm a pediatric PT and quite a few of my patients do little gym... Parents rave about it! I want to look into it for DD when she's 2 or 3 - we do swimming now and I don't want to pay for both at this age!
  • Options
    I did a preview class when DS was about 19 months old. I liked it but will probably wait until he is two to start. I think he could get more out of it when he is a bit older since there equipment is more of real gymnastics equipment. We currently do Gymboree and I like it better for the slightly younger age. It is also cheaper.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think Gymboree is better for 2 1/2 and under.  We love Little Gym though, DD has been in it since 18 months.  I really like their philosophy and approach.  DD did the gym class until 3, when she switched to their ballet/tap class.  For us it's worth the money.  DD practices her dancing at least an hour a day, every day because she absolutely loves it, so it's money well spent.
  • Options
    The owner told me that it is $270 something (can't remember exact number) for beginning of February to the end of May. For each week later that you sign up, it's $16 less. DS was feeling too crappy today to go to the open house, so I will probably sign him up for the free introductory class. Unfortunately, we don't have Gymboree class offered in our area, because that sounds like it might be a good fit for him.
  • Options
    I love Little Gym! I checked out Gymboree and another place in my area. They were all about the same amount. I like Little Gym the best out of the ones I looked into. My DD adores it and loves to climb on all the equipment. She is actually moving up to the older class this weekend so we will see if she still likes it.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options

We joined with our daughter when she was 10 months old, she is 23 months now and loves it!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Meery82 said:
    The owner told me that it is $270 something (can't remember exact number) for beginning of February to the end of May. For each week later that you sign up, it's $16 less. DS was feeling too crappy today to go to the open house, so I will probably sign him up for the free introductory class. Unfortunately, we don't have Gymboree class offered in our area, because that sounds like it might be a good fit for him.
    That's cheaper than in our area, we pay $20 a class!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"