Babies: 9 - 12 Months

anyone else getting molars?

So I'm pretty sure LO is working on her 1 year molars (she's just shy of 11 months). Her gums in the back of her mouth have swollen up pretty nicely and she's started waking at night again (which usually happens just when a tooth is starting to come through). For her other teeth, it's been about a week or so of fussiness before the tooth cuts in. But has anyone noticed a difference with molars? How long was it before the molar cut through?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: anyone else getting molars?

• DD started right before 10m and they were all in my 13.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • DS started around 10m, and the two molars still aren't totally through. I haven't seen the bottom two yet. He is STTN again though. I don't know if the Baltic amber is helping with that or not though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Both top and bottom on the left side are in and he's working on the other side now. He's just shy of 11 months now. It took almost 2 months of pretty hardcore misery teething before that first side came in. Like you said...nighttime wakings were one of our first symptoms and they lasted weeks. I can't wait until this other side comes in and we get a little break.
  • Oh yeah and it has been taking FOREVER! His gums have big lumps where the molars and eye teeth are. I just wish they'd break through already. He's had 8 teeth since like October at the latest and been working on these dang molars ever since! I have no idea what my siggy says, but he turned 11 months on Friday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh yea. She's also got three teeth up top coming in (front tooth and two beside it) all at once right now too. Two have already come through.
    PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
  • swelniak said:

Oh yeah and it has been taking FOREVER! His gums have big lumps where the molars and eye teeth are. I just wish they'd break through already. He's had 8 teeth since like October at the latest and been working on these dang molars ever since! I have no idea what my siggy says, but he turned 11 months on Friday.

This.

The sleeplessness is killing me. She's grumpy, I'm grumpy. She's eating all of her books, my yoga blocks, things like emery boards and random sticks, gnawing on her finger, etc. The worst part about it though is that I know that this is not the worst part yet.
  • J's begun drooling blood. Gross and seems so painful. I can't wait until this part is over.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"