Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro (warning: living children mentioned)

I had my tubes tied after the birth of my third daughter.  She was a c-section, so I decided to have a tubal done at the same time.  I regretted the decision later on, thinking that maybe I should have had a 4th child.  But I knew that in every aspect, we just shouldn't have another one.  I do not have good pregnancies, and financially, we really couldn't have another.  On February 12, 14 months after my tubal was done, I found out I was pregnant.  I was completely shocked.  I couldn't believe it was happening.  I went to the doctor the next day for blood work.  The numbers looked good.  

Then the following Monday I had more blood work, and my numbers were going up and looking good.  Friday I went for an ultrasound and blood work.  We saw a gestational sac, but nothing else, but that was normal for 5w4d according to my doctor.  Today, I went back for more blood work and an ultrasound.  We could see the yolk sac, so I was hopeful.  I was relieved it was intrauterine, rather than ectopic.  However, about an hour later the nurse called and said from Friday to today, my betas only went up 19.  She said the doctor said I will miscarry.  I have to go in Thursday for more bloodwork and another ultrasound.

My heart hurts.  After the shock wore off, the excitement started to build.  I was going to have another little baby, and I was beyond thrilled.  Now I am just heartbroken.

I'm sorry that we are here with losses, but I am comforted that I am not alone in my heartache.  
Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby

Re: Intro (warning: living children mentioned)

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss but welcome to the board. I hope you find some support here.
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• Options
    I'm so sorry for what you have been through. We are all here for support and advice. Take extra care of yourself in the rough weeks to come. T&Ps sent your way
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"