Two Under 2
Options

double jogging stroller - not a BOB

i know there are countless post about double strollers but i seem to be getting stuck at the recommendations of either a city mini or a bob (whatever variation). 
i feel like a BOB stroller is super expensive - i can't imagine spending $500 to push around my kids. plus from what i've read a city mini is not intended for jogging. 

ill have 2 little boys this summer (newborn and 20 months) and i'd like something to be able to walk/jog outside - parks, sidewalks etc. Iim not a big runner but do want the option to run w/ my stroller.  any non-BOB recommendations?   plus, what about just daily errands and stuff? will a double jogger be too big for stores/malls etc? 
thanks!

Re: double jogging stroller - not a BOB

• Options
    The schwinn double jogger is nice
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The Instep Safari is a tandem double jogging stroller that would probably work better in stores than a side by side one. The Schwinn mentioned is probably the nicest, but beware the complaint on most of the budget strollers is the weight.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007CKGYNS?cache=47ad30143ff9fd6d14b768d983d1aa54&pi=SY115#ref=pd_aw_sbs_6
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you open to used?  You could get a really high quality double jogging stroller for around the same price as a newer cheaper one if you try that.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    yes- im open to used ones, ive been checking craigslist and some resale sites. might try to get to some consignment sales this spring. ill check out the other names given. thanks! any other suggestions welcome!
  • Options
    I have the babytrend expidition EX and this past fall put probably over 150 miles on it in about 2 1/2 months. It has held up very well and will get used hopefully just as often this year. I think it was 189 ish?  at bru. I would recommend you looking into it.

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"