November 2012 Moms
Options

rainy week ahead

Trying to motivate to start the day early and get outside ... we will be stuck inside later this week for a few days if this rain storm comes in.  Although I am considering our first puddle jumping experience followed by a warm bath and first hot chocolate... would be some great pictures! 

Anyone ever make coconut curry chicken in the crock pot?  Going to try today... crossing my fingers we love it cuz my pork loin last week was bearly edible :(

MIGHT attempt to mow the lawn as a surprise for SO ... have to borrow the mower from the neightbor.. i'm not that good at started mowers soooo we will see...

Anyone have anything exciting, mundane, advice, questions, plans, ...?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: rainy week ahead

• Options
    meh - was supposed to go to Denver zoo tomorrow but looks too cold.  Heading skiing with DH on Sat. and using a B&B wedding gift on Sat night  - finally, 5 yrs later!
  • Options

@uconnhuskie007 What comedian is performing?  I haven't been to a comedy club since my 1st year in college ( we could usually get underage friends in and drink.. ahhh being young) maybe I should consider it for  date night. 

@ksherwood skiing sounds great... California JUST started getting ski snow presidents day weekend.  Although its not a B&B weekend I found a GC from 2009 to sees candy the other day... no expiration date!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your puddle jumping sounds so fun! I don't think DS has ever experienced rain which makes me a little sad.

I am typing this from the Social Security office waiting room... So there goes my morning! I need a replacement card for my new job, which I start a week from today! :D

This Friday, we will drive up to Phoenix (in our new car!) to visit FFIL. I think we're going to go to the zoo! I think FFIL also has some other things planned for us also.
  • Options
    DH leaves for the week tomorrow morning. He will be gone until Sunday night. So, it will be just the girls. K and I are doing story time tomorrow followed by lunch out. The rest of the week will be business as usual. Maybe story time with both girls on Saturday. We may go visit my sister as well. Her LO is 3 months older than K. We will play it by ear.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Oh yes, the forecast is calling for 4-6" of snow. Finally. We will be going out to play at some time.

• Options

JKVogt said:

Oh yes, the forecast is calling for 4-6" of snow. Finally. We will be going out to play at some time.
    Where are you?  We're getting about the same (on Wednesday). 

Same here. Only I don't think as much snow but I refuse to look at the forecast. I'm so done with snow :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We haven't gotten much all year. We are behind about 15". I am from extreme western Iowa. I am about a mile or two from the Missouri river.

• Options
    Nothing too exciting planned for the upcoming week.  No significant snow predicted here, but it's still going to be pretty cold.  I think my sister-in-law is going to come visit for lunch on Saturday.  That'll be interesting.  I pretty much gave up on trying to have a relationship with her a few years ago.  I'm beginning to serious put together lesson plans for my maternity leave.  I'm definitely looking forward for some much deserved time off. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JKVogt said:
    Same here. Only I don't think as much snow but I refuse to look at the forecast. I'm so done with snow :(

I think I'm close to you. I live in north eastern ky. About 2-3 hrs from Cincinnati Ohio. Right?  I'm sooo ready for spring!!!!!!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm excited because I'm off from next Saturday until Wednesday! Five day vacation yeah!
  • Options
    lanea8712 said:
    JKVogt said:

I think I'm close to you. I live in north eastern ky. About 2-3 hrs from Cincinnati Ohio. Right?  I'm sooo ready for spring!!!!!!!
    Yep that's right! Me too, I wanna be able to take the baby out for walks like the other ladies on this board!! I'm so jealous of that!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"