January 2013 Moms

Sandals

I'm a cold climate mama but I'm looking at sandals for DS for the summer. I want something super easy to get on and off. After this horrible winter we've had, I'm sick of struggling to get shoes on. For you mamas in warmer weather, what are your favorite sandals for your littles?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sandals

• We're still freezing here, too, so I have no advice, but I'm with you! All the bundling is driving me mad and I cannot wait until I can just throw a dress, diaper, and shoes on the girl and go. Gah!
  • @Brendamndz Do you think stride rite runs differently? DS wears a 4 in most shoes but the 4s in stride rite we have don't fit him at all. They are too narrow.

• Loading the player...
  • We use fake crocs our nanny buys at the market for DD. 
  • We have to buy the stride rite wide shoes. The regular ones are too narrow and she eeally cannot fit in any other shoes.
  • We just bought DS a pair of Danucelli sandals this past weekend.
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Pedipeds and See Kai Run. I still like soft soled for a while yet.
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was just thinking this, I want to get DS some sandals but I want his toes to be protected because he starting to actually run now and he trips up quite a bit. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• jobiann said:
    I was just thinking this, I want to get DS some sandals but I want his toes to be protected because he starting to actually run now and he trips up quite a bit. 

For this reason, I only buy closed toe sandals.  I do the same for DS and he's 6, unless they are beach shoes.
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was wondering the same thing. I remember looking at sandals last summer at Target and Babies R Us and being glad DD wasn't walking because they seemed so flimsy and non protective. Don't get me wrong they were cute but they didn't seem all that practical.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"