Working Moms
Options

Going from having a weekday off/working til noon sat to working M-F

I work at a bank right now. I am off 3 out of 4 Mondays a month and off one Saturday a month. I work til noon on Saturdays. I went on an interview for a job in a field that I want to get back into. But this job is Monday thru Friday so I'd be off Saturdays whih would be nice. But yet I think id really miss that weekday off just because it's extra time for just me and the kids together. Especially during the summer when we can do lots of outdoor stuff together. But two I my kids are in school and starting to get more interested in sports which normally have games on Saturday mornings which I will miss 3 out of 4 a month. At my current job I live only a few blocks away vs the new job which is just a 10-15 minute drive. I know I'm thinking too much into this but I do this with everything! Lol
So if you went from a job with a weekday off to working m-f if you regret not having that weekday off?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image
My Ovulation Chart
early m/c 09/05, early m/c 02/08,and missed m/c 04/12 at 16 weeks **I was Diagnosed with Factor V Leiden & Heterozygous Mthfr 02/08 I was put on Lovenox while pregnant with my daughter and will also be for my next pregnancy

Re: Going from having a weekday off/working til noon sat to working M-F

• Options
    I used to work 3/4 time and had Wednesday's off, which I really loved. It's nice to have that week day to get extra stuff done and it was fun to have the time with DD- plus all of the parks, zoos, museums are not that busy on a week day which was nice. That being said, I think that you will enjoy having a Saturday off more in the long run. Not sure how old you kids are, but I know with ours (14, 5 and 1) weekends are packed with their activities and playdates :)
  • Options
    Thanks for your comment!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image
    My Ovulation Chart
    early m/c 09/05, early m/c 02/08,and missed m/c 04/12 at 16 weeks **I was Diagnosed with Factor V Leiden & Heterozygous Mthfr 02/08 I was put on Lovenox while pregnant with my daughter and will also be for my next pregnancy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"