December 2012 Moms
Options

Why my child is throwing a temper tantrum Part 2

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Why my child is throwing a temper tantrum Part 2

• Options
    I haven't seen LO much today, but last night, I took a piece of paper away from her and she was MAD... Like, big teams, screaming mad.  She apparently did the same thing to DH when he made her leave the daycare toys at daycare.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Options
    dd was throwing a temper tantrum because she took off all the magnetic letters on the fridge and I was too busy making dinner to help her clean them up. She also got mad because I told her not to eat them. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My mom wouldn't let Rory eat my little brothers marble. Or drink the dog water
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Cecilia hit me in the face with a magnet when I picked her up from my inlaws house. A big one with a floating dolphin in it. She did it twice by accident while I was holding her. I took it away and then she got mad gave me a mean look and hit me in the face on purpose. Not cool little one.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    Skye took 2 Gone With The Wind style temper tantrum. Once because I wouldn't let her play with the mail. The second was be because I wouldn't let her eat my phone. 

• Options
    Lydia's latest temper tantrum was because I tried to take the tampon (wrapped and clean, of course) out of her hand so I could put her pajamas on. We finally compromised and I got her dressed and put her sleeves on while she held onto that little package with a death grip.

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The spoon fell on the floor…because he threw it. And again because I gave it back to him, and he couldn't get it to do whatever it is he wanted it to…so he threw it down.
    Repeat.

Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Morgan threw a temper tantrum because I plugged my phone in.

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    LO gets upset and complains very loudly whem she pushes her bus into immovable objects (walls, chairs, pillows, the hutch) and is unable to put it through the object. She expects the object to move.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    She threw a huge fit because I wouldn't let her eat rocks, or sand, or chalk all withing 15 minutes she then just say and cried and would let me touch her like I Just took her world away.
  • Options
    oh so many, many things...if I try to pee with the door shut (and her on the other side) or take a shower when she's awake, she will literally stand and scream at the door until I come out, regardless of what DH does to try and distract/calm her. If you try and change her diaper (which requires her to hold somewhat still for a min), she makes it sound like you're peeling her skin off. She loves to open her diaper genie and stink up the living room, and if you take her away from it, she goes limp, falls to the floor, and pitches a fit until she thinks you're not looking and then goes right back to the dang diaper genie all over again...

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options
    Hi, popping back in here after a long time away. DD knows she isn't supposed to put things In her mouth that she finds on the floor like a little piece of cotton or whatever that falls down so once we realize she has something in her mouth, she clamps it shut and we have to dig our finger in there to find it. She gets so mad!
    DS born 2009
    BFP#2 ~ 8/2/11, EDD 4/11/12, D&C 9/12/11 at 9w5d
    BFP#3 ~ 4/15/12, EDD 12/21/12 ~ DD born 12/22/12
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    After a week (full week, Friday 2/14 to yesterday, 2/23) home with a sick little boy and then a sick mama (me), Killian throws a tantrum about, well, everything I do. I walk into the room, walk out of the room, try to hug him, put him on the floor, take away the dog water/food, try to feed him, etc etc etc. The list is never ending as to all the wrongs Mean Ol' Mommy commits against the poor innocent little angel-boy....  :((

I'm looking forward to work this week.
    image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"