May 2012 Moms
Options

Crazy!!

bellelambbellelamb member
edited February 2014 in May 2012 Moms
A girl I went to college with who's a year younger than me so 31 just posted her step daughter is pregnant! How crazy to be a grandma when a lot of our friends are just now having their first kids!!

Just had to share done where
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: Crazy!!

• Options
    My mom was a grandma at my current age (39) thanks to my brother, who had his first at 17. I had just finished my first year of college at the time. So weird to think about.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I had my DS when I was 16 and now he will be 16 in a few months. It's so crazy to think that at his age I was already pregnant. I can't even imagine what I must have put my mom through. Sorry mom!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsH11710 said:

I had my DS when I was 16 and now he will be 16 in a few months. It's so crazy to think that at his age I was already pregnant. I can't even imagine what I must have put my mom through. Sorry mom!</blockquote

I always for get you have one that is that old already :) I can't imagine being a mom at 16, 22 was hard enough :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    My best friend is about to become a "grandma" at 31 next month. Her husband is 13 years older then her and had a child in his teens. Everyone asks her what she is going to be called and she said she is going to let the kid figure it out but if he just wants to call her Kim that is fine with her. lol. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"