May 2013 Moms
Options

So far so good

So j moved to his own room Friday night. It's been a huge success I think. First night he slept 8:30 - 4:30 and played in his crib for half an hour before crying. I then nursed him and he went back to sleep until 7. Last night was similar... Bed at 8:30, woke at 5 and was fussy so I'm feeding him.

So step 1 - the room - seems to be a success. Now we need to figure out if we need to sleep train. He does ok until 5 am , but he is always asleep when I put him down and then nurses to sleep when he wakes up... Maybe I'll let him settle in his room a few more nights and then try.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2:
March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

Re: So far so good

• Options
    That's awesome! Congrats on the success!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image       image

image A look at my future

• Options
    That's great!

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thats awesome, I would say 830-5 is a success and wouldn't sleep train, I'd just feed him then, but thats just me!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    To add to the above, my LO sleeps about 8-5 or 530 and then wakes up to nurse. During the week she has to get up by 6 am anyway for daycare, on the weekends, I will usually get her from her crib and bring her back to our bed to nurse and snooze another couple of  hours. Works pretty well for us. :) I have no problem with sleep training or whatever, but when she wakes up crying, it's so much easier to just give her the boob for 10 or 15 minutes than it is to try and fight her back to sleep. Plus the fact that she will go back to sleep whenever she wakes in the night and I feed her, tells me it was hunger, not just wanting comfort/company. It's a personal choice.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Glad he's doing so well! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
    @ mommatotwo2 - I don't mind the 5 am feeding either. I guess I worry because he falls asleep nursing. Although - if he is getting back to sleep through the night without crying maybe there isn't a problem.

I'm toying with maybe just getting up after feeding him and exercising. Lord knows I could use the exercise.

TTC #2:

• Options
    Sounds like a success story to me- no sleep training necessary.
  • Options
    Glad to hear it!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That's awesome :)
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    Yay! I agree with PP 8:30-5;00 is really good I wish I got that long of a stretch! It might even get better on its own.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    as one who sleep trained, i don't think you need to, your baby sleeps well on his own!
  • Options
    I would think you are good! BTW-totally jealous of you and your sleep.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! We've decided no sleep training. I don't care if he nurses to sleep at night. He def puts himself back to sleep through the night ( like at 4 am this morning).

@jaqueandadam - really sorry LO has been sleeping terrible the past few days

TTC #2:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"