Boston Babies

Pediatrician Help Franklin MA or nearby

Hi, I need to select a pediatrician and live in Frankin.
Anyone know much about either Franklin Pediatrics or Pediatrics Associates of Norwood & Franklin?

Both have offices in Franklin which woudl be very convienent however I think Franklin Pediatrics is part of the Tri-country hosptial group, does this matter? I am delivering at Milford Regional Hospital, does that factor in to which office I chose?

How are others deciding which doctor they pick? By location? Affiliation with delivery hospital? Hours?

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Thanks, was the pediatrician you selected part of Franklin pediatrics or another office?
  • Loading the player...
  • Ours is in Uxbridge actually.
  • My daughters go to Franklin Pediatrics or Pediatrics Associates of Norwood & Franklin.  It's a good practice.  I delivered at Beth Israel.  the pediatrician at the hospital will check out the baby and then discharge you.  You just set up an appt with the practice within 1-2 days of being discharged from the hospital.  they will fit you in for a quick 10 min with the nurse practitioner and then set up an appt with the doctor he's not available for the first visit.
    there's no requirement that the pediatrician be associated with the hospital you give birth at. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I know my response is a bit late but we use Pediatric Associates of Norwood & Franklin and love it. Everyone there has been great so far. The appointments are quick, they seem to run on time, and I like the weekend updates we receive every weekend by email. I'd highly recommend this practice!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks everyone, my LO is almost 3 months old now and I ended up picking a doctor at franklin pediatrics and adolescent care, I've been very happy so far.
    I appreciate the responses and being new to the area I'm sure I'll reach out for advice again soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"