26% 12 votes
1 to 2 hours
15% 7 votes
More than 2 hours
10% 5 votes
SS
13% 6 votes

Re: TV time

• We watch Sesame Street as part of our bedtime routine.
  • What Mambo said, only with mickey, doc, and sophia.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • I said more then 2 hours because the TV is on all day but I dont know how much she sits down and watches. She may watch an entire 30 minutes of a show at once though on occasion.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Same as cnana. I need sound when I am home but Ashley doesn't actually watch the tv really.
  • I ss because I keep it on but he never watches.  Yesterday he watched about 20 mins of baby Einstein.  I just would like him to watch about 20 mins ever now and then when I need to get something done and he is whiney.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • With her being sick and cranky, chica is my savior. Normally I leave sprout on most of the day when I'm home but she doesnt really watch. She'd rather be climbing me and stealing my pens. Lol

• I averaged mine out since Henry can get an hour or two some days (mostly while we get ready in the morning) and none on other days. So 30-60 minutes. Unless he is sick or family is visiting, in which case he has been known to want to cuddle in the recliner and watch a Disney movie. And I don't care what you say about TV, I am NOT saying no to sweet cuddles with my otherwise incredibly rambunctious baby boy :-)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• He only really watches it for 10 minutes at a time, unless he's getting tired, then he'll zone out and could watch most of a whole disney/pixar movie. I voted 1-2 hours a day, but probably closer to 1. We have our tv on most of the day for background noise too. DS1 watches a lot too, but it's mostly educational kids shows on PBS since we don't have cable.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"