Toddlers: 24 Months+

2 Year Old and Possible Pain Question

This is kind of a weird/2 part question. Is it possible for a 2 year old to express pain-beyond that of bumping into something and having immediate pain but I suppose intermittent pain? I'm asking because I've noticed over the last 10 days or so (maybe a bit longer) that three different times, most recently this afternoon, my son as out of the blue, started crying for a couple minutes or so and when you ask what's wrong, he holds his head. He hasn't had any recent head bumps (I'm a SAHM so would have noticed). This afternoon he was with my husband and they were watching a video when it happened. My husband said he asked him what was wrong and got the same response I have the previous two times. I hadn't even mentioned this to him prior. When I asked my son what was wrong or where it hurt, he points to his head, this was about 45min after the initial incident. I'm wondering if I should wait to call our pediatrician about it on Tuesday or if I should call sooner. The last two days he's come down with a little cold but other than that he's been totally fine. Thanks in advance!

Re: 2 Year Old and Possible Pain Question

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"