High-Risk Pregnancy

Protein and High BP

Hello- with DD#1 I developed severe preeclampsia at 20w. I was stable for 6 1/2 weeks until the BP got out of control and our DD was decelerating and had only 20 minutes to get out. We both survived and I'm now 33 weeks pregnant with DD#2. I've been on Procardia since 12w and it's been stable. Haven't had any issues until 2 days ago when my protein in the doctors off came back 1+. Come to find out the results of my 24hr urine and there 1,097 milligrams of protein. On 1/11/2014 it came back at 216 milligrams. Knowing it's over a thousand should I worry? I'm scared to death to get preeclampsia again. Or even develop eclampsia. I called my doctors office and found out she only had patients till noon today and if they can get a hold of her they will call me with the results and answer any questions I have. At my NST yesterday baby is doing fabulous and my BP was good.

If anyone has any relation to this post please comment!

TIA and sorry the for the long post.
Olivia Madison born July 27th, 2011 at 27w6d at 10:44pm 1lb 11oz 13 1/2 inches delivered c-section due to Severe Preeclampsia and PIH

Re: Protein and High BP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"