September 2014 Moms

Twins headcount!?!?

Hey can we get a headcount of how many ladies are having twins!?! I am and I have seen a few posts about twins! I'm just curious to see how many of us there are! Thank you!

Re: Twins headcount!?!?

• We had two sacs at our 6w ultrasound. Should hopefully find for sure tomorrow at our 2nd ultrasound, if there is 1 or 2.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC Since April 09
    6 Rounds of Clomid & 4 Rounds Femara
    IVF#1 April 2012 ER- 4/9/12 ET- 4/14-12 Beta#1(4/27):160 Beta#2 4/30: 484
  • Ill be praying for you tomorrow!
  • Loading the player...
  • Twins here. I'm glad you posted this. I've been wondering the same thing.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Scheduled C-Section 8/20!
  • Also expecting twins!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Just had our first ultrasound yesterday.  Twins here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So it looks like maybe 5 of us so far?!?! How far along are y'all? I'm 11 weeks.
  • NMason505 said:

We had two sacs at our 6w ultrasound. Should hopefully find for sure tomorrow at our 2nd ultrasound, if there is 1 or 2.

Did you find out if it was 1 or 2?!?!
  • Just one sac today. Good luck ladies!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC Since April 09
    6 Rounds of Clomid & 4 Rounds Femara
    IVF#1 April 2012 ER- 4/9/12 ET- 4/14-12 Beta#1(4/27):160 Beta#2 4/30: 484
  • Oh ok! Congrats @nmason505 on a healthy baby!
  • @courtney4425 I'm 10 weeks today.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic            Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • I just found out I am not having twins this time haha! I already have twin toddlers so it was nerve wracking going Into the ultrasound this time to find out if it was 1 or 2 this time! Of course we'd have been thrilled either way!
  • Just found out we're having twins at our 1st ultrasound today.  The shock hasn't worn off yet.....
    Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker
  • It takes a whole for the shock to wear off! Don't worry!
  • We're having twins and already have a 2 year old so this will be an interesting journey!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congrats! @1LadyV welcome to the club! Lol
  • Hi there! We just found out Tuesday we are having twins!! My husband has been amazing and is shockingly elated by the news, myself on the other hand haven't taken the news as well.  My first reaction to seeing two sacs included the F bomb and I have cried a few times after spending too much time dwelling on the news over the last 3 days. None of our family seems to understand my reaction and are probably upset with me since they are all so happy for us. It's my first pregnancy and when I first found out I was pregnant I couldn't wipe the smile off my face for days, but I just never saw this curve ball coming!  I'm positive it will be amazing once I finally accept it's TWINS! I know it might not be typical, but I thought I would share my reaction :)  Good luck to everyone expecting multiples!!
  • Girl, when my dr said "it's twins!" My response was "shut up!" We were shocked and I was very nervous! I still am sometimes! I think your reaction is very normal! My husband literally had to be sat down bc he was going to pass out!!
  • @bobbi520b, welcome to the club!  Your reaction is completely normal.  Just focus on the fact that your pregnancy is healthy, and the rest will take care of itself.  I don't think the shock ever wears off.  I still have to look at the U/S picture just to remind myself that there are really two of them in there.
  • Twins for us too!
  • NMason505 said:

We had two sacs at our 6w ultrasound. Should hopefully find for sure tomorrow at our 2nd ultrasound, if there is 1 or 2.

Please tell me what kind of ultrasound did you guys have? I'm 11 weeks and my ob didn't do anything at all and I'm still not sure when I should do anything :(

• Congrats ladies! I've got a singleton on the way and 5 he old twins. You're in for a journey! Mostly great. :)
    Mom to Abigail & Liliana -- Identical Twin Girls -- April 2008
    Baby #3 due September 12, 2014!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats ladies and welcome to the MoM group. I've only got a singleton baking this time but I have almost 17month old Identical twin girls. It is really fun but a lot of work. The shock really never wears off. I still look at my girls and think "wow, I have twins!" Go join the multiples board on here if you haven't. We are a great group of ladies with a wealth of knowledge on the subject. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"