Stay at Home Moms
Options

XP: Anyone work from home?

Trying to find legitimate part-time work that I can do from home for a little while. No customer service or phone work. Preferrably typing of some kind that I can do when I have time and don't have to have set hours. I'm having trouble finding things that don't seem like a rip-off. Would love to make around $5,000- $8,000 extra a year. Any suggestions?

Re: XP: Anyone work from home?

• Options

Jobs like this are few and far between at the best of times, and now they're even scarcer. And the few type-at-home jobs that aren't scams (most are) are going to involve some customer service or similar. Most of the women I know who have "real" work-at-home jobs are doing what they were doing full-time before they got pregnant.

Your best bet might be trying to get into tutoring or something like that. You could also try getting into medical transcription, but that usually requires some schooling and it's not automatically work-at-home, you'll have to get into the field first.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

• Options
    This is exactly why i picked my career. I am an accountant and can do tax work at home during tax season (and all year round).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I have an at home daycare. I decided not to back to work at the school I was working at and it is the best thing I ever did. Something to think about.

Julie

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"