Caribbean Babies

AW: My lil bean!

Wanted to share with you ladies. My confirmation US isn't scheduled until next week, but I was in a car accident yesterday and the OB wanted to check everything out just to calm my nerves and make sure we're ok...so I got to see the lil bean early!

They told me we might not even see anything at all, but luckily we saw baby AND saw/heard a measurable heartbeat of 107 BPM. I'm 6 weeks, 1 day, according to the measurement the OB took, which is one day farther along than FF said. So right on track!

Here's my bean:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
imageimage

Re: AW: My lil bean!

• Cutest bean I ever did see!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
  • I'm glad you got to see your baby, but I hope you're okay from the accident

I am ok. I stopped for a school bus letting kids off but the guy behind me didn't notice (despite the lights on the bus, the cars in the other lane stopped, etc.!) and rear-ended me. My 2yo was in the car too, but he was totally fine. More of a hassle than anything else, but it was fairly traumatic because I had to argue with the guy to stay while I called the police for a report and help (my bumper was in the road)...he wanted to exchange contact/insurance info and leave me there!
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad everyone is ok! And that guy was a jerk, if your bumper fell off, thats an accident where you need to stay put!

Cutest lil bean ever!

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Congrats on your little bean!  And glad you are ok from the accident!

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • That's a good lookin bean! I'm so glad you're all doing ok after the accident. 

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Cutest bean I ever did see!  Glad you are okay. :)
    Me & DH: 34 - Married 2011
    DS: 10-9-14
    MC: 9-4-16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"