Multiples
Options

Vent: I'm sick of being lazy

I want to go to the movies, go grocery shopping even clean my house but I get so tired and I get BH contractions when I attempt anything. I'm over being lazy. I know I'll miss the lazy moments in the very near future but for now this isn't fun. There is only so much TV you can watch, books you can read and nesting to do. The thought of 6 more weeks of this with even more physical discomfort is mind boggling. What does everyone do to occupy the time in late pregnancy and how hard do/did you push the exhaustion BH at 33-36 weeks?

imageimageimage
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Vent: I'm sick of being lazy

• Options
    I don't have any experience with this in a twin pregnancy... yet... but I remember the feeling with my first.  I must admit I did push it pretty hard but there at the end I was so uncomfortable I spent most of my time on a stability ball bouncing and watching tv/movies and playing the occassional game of Mario Kart (game cube version... obviously  ;)))

Maybe find a DIY on Pinterest, make a trip to your local Michael's, Hobby Lobby, etc. and keep busy crafting.  It might take your mind of off the waiting game but doesn't take you out of the house (except for the trip to buy the stuff) and you can stop when you get tired/board/have contractions.

Good luck!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Bouncing on my ball sounds 100x better than laying here. Great idea. Thanks.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"