January 2013 Moms
Options

Magazines

I'm a big reader, and I'm trying to get back in the groove, slowly but surely. Even 30 minutes a night feels like relaxing me time, and helps me fall asleep. After replying to this week's post asking for book suggestions, I started thinking about all of the magazines I read. I would love suggestions from y'all about which magazines you love to read so I can add them to my list.

Some of my favorites include:
Vanity Fair
Elle
O (I love Oprah!)
US Weekly (don't judge)
Vogue
Town and Country

Our little Samosa arrives in January!

Re: Magazines

• Options
    This post just reminded me how long it has been since I have actually read a magazine. I forget about them I love Vanity Fair, O, People and a couple food magazines. I like to read them from the back forward im weirdlike that..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I get Parents and I love it. Great ideas, recipes and info. I also used to read Glamour for more frivilous fun. Self is another good one if you're looking for healthy lifestyle suggestions.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a food network mag and everyday with rachael ray junkie. I also subscribe to US weekly... Gossipy or not, it really allows me to unplug for a while and I love that. That's about it.and some months, it takes me a couple weeks just to get through those!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"