December 2013 Moms
Options

It's one of those days... (Long vent)

DD has decided to hit her 3 month GS a little early... She did this with her 6 week GS too... Smack in the middle of that GS we had to travel to my SILs funeral. Now, smack in the middle of the 3 month GS we have to travel to my uncles funeral on Saturday.

On top of that, I have severe TMJ issues (already had surgery once for it), and my jaw is locked shut (happens on and off but kite frequently over the past 2 years and for longer duration - going on 4 days now of only soft food through a straw...) and causing migraines but my insurance doesn't have any in-network oral and maxilofacial surgeons in the region (I have no clue why...) so before I can see anyone I have to petition for an out of network Dr to be covered due to "regional deficiency" and then I can be seen...

DD has reflux and MSPI/Gluten sensitivity so finding tasty soft food outside of applesauce (and wine) that is dairy, soy, and gluten free is not easy...

Then, tonight, when I finally got her to fall asleep after nursing every 45-60 min today, my 4yo decides to throw a royal hissy fit getting out of the bath and wakes his sister up, while I am trying to fold 8 loads of laundry... It took me 2.5 hours and 3 nursing sessions to get her to go back down. DH got DS down for the night but is now asleep with DS in his bed, while I am sitting here folding 8 loads of laundry...

One thing is going right tonight though - I'm folding laundry while drinking a LARGE glass of Chardonnay (with a straw) that came in a wine club shipment last week... Yummy!!

Crossing my fingers that DD sleeps night and that tomorrow goes much better and I can eat some real food...

Now that I have vented and shared my wo-is-me issues, here is a pic of DD and DS from our trip to the snow on Monday for DS to go skiing for the first time :)
imageimageimage

Sebastian: March 3, 2010

2nd Tri Angel Baby: November 2012

McKenna: December 2, 2013

Re: It's one of those days... (Long vent)

• Options
    Oh goodness, I am sorry! You deserve to drink ALL the wine!! Hang in there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's a lot going on, you poor thing! Hang in there and I hope your jaw unlocks soon! Can you talk when it is locked?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow that's a lot. Hope things get better soon!!

• Options
    I'm so sorry.
    Instead of folding laundry You deserve a nice bath or watch tv

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD gave me a present though - she went from 10pm to 5am sleeping. Only fussed once and when I have her a pacifier she went right back to sleep... It's kinda like - hey mom, I know I was attached to you today so let me give you a little break ;)

@FutureMrsCaesar - I can talk somewhat... If you try to talk but have all of your teeth touching at the same time - that's what it is like. It stresses the jaw further though so I try to limit it...
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Yikes! I have tmj but mine will lock open. I am so sorry the stupid insurance is holding you up from treatment. You must be miserable!! All the wine to you. All of it!!
  • Options
    Kids are down, DH is down, jaw is still locked so I think I will be enjoying this for a while and watch some TV. Cheers all (through a straw)!
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"