August 2013 Moms
Options

A Peek Into the Future?

This is tumblr with photos of tantrum-throwing toddlers, listing the reason the toddler is crying. It's funny and scary at the same time.

https://www.reasonsmysoniscrying.com/

Re: A Peek Into the Future?

• Options
    Ahhh the life with a toddler! I can't believe how quickly we will be posting these ridiculous kinds of stories!
  • Options
    I'm so not looking forward to toddlerdom
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Scary.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Omg these are awesome.

And true. So very true.

• Options
    That's very scary!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Well... Shit.

• Options
    BlueJewelMBlueJewelM member
    edited February 2014
    I have been following reasons my son is crying on FB forever. LOVE IT. My favorite one was captioned "he met Bill Murray" and is mid tantrum and Bill is making a tantrum face too! So funny!

I'm actually pretty lucky with DS1. He's 2.5 but really mellow so far. I hear that 3 is really awful though...so I'm sure the mayhem is coming for me. :(
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options
    BellaOso said:

Revez said:

Well... Shit.

@Revez - I swear it is really more funny than it is miserable. It is occasionally frustrating if you are in a hurry, but mostly it is like watching your drunk roommate try to negotiate life without words.

Haha, oh good! I look forward to it!

• Options
    BellaOso said:

Revez said:

Well... Shit.

@Revez - I swear it is really more funny than it is miserable. It is occasionally frustrating if you are in a hurry, but mostly it is like watching your drunk roommate try to negotiate life without words.

That is the funniest shit ive heard all week.

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif
  • Options
    BelhurstBrideBelhurstBride member
    edited February 2014
    petey1106 said:
    I love that tumblr. Cracks me up! I guess some people take offense to it because he is making fun of his child instead of helping to soothe him.
    I'm one of those people who don't really appreciate it. Not so much because I think he should be soothing him (though that would be a respectful gesture), but because he's mocking him on the internet,- complete with pictures. We all know how once it's out there you can never take it back. 

DD1 lost it the other night because I flushed the potty; she wanted to. Then again because she spit when what she wanted to do was to wipe her face and then spit. (After brushing her teeth.) THEN AGAIN because I signed in response. Thankfully it was bedtime. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"