December 2013 Moms
Options

Sorry, another pumping question: cooler bag?

I have a bit of an oversupply and usually pump anywhere from 7 - 13 ozs a session.  I'll be going back to work in less than 2 weeks and need to take the 8oz bottles because I overflow the 5ozs often. Can anyone recommend a good cooler bag that will store a few of the larger bottles? the one that came with my PISA only fits 4 5oz bottles and that's not going to work for me.

Re: Sorry, another pumping question: cooler bag?

• Options
    Try one of the LL Bean lunch bags. I think they're tall enough depending on which bottle you use.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I use a thirty-one thermal tote bag.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm planning on just bringing one set of bottles and dumping into bags. We have limited fridge space.

This is what I do too.
  • Options
    I'm in love with these PackIt bags. Used them with DS and they fit multiple 8oz Dr Browns bottles: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0049CVWCK
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I use a thirty-one thermal tote bag.

This!

This for me, too.
    image image image

• Options

I'm planning on just bringing one set of bottles and dumping into bags. We have limited fridge space.

Thats a really good idea. As is the lunch bag, thanks ladies.
  • Options

Am I the only one that pumps straight into the bags? I would hate dealing with bulky bottles at work (or in the fridge at home for that matter.)

What bags do you use? I saw really bad reviews for the medela bags that attach to the pump.
  • Options

Am I the only one that pumps straight into the bags? I would hate dealing with bulky bottles at work (or in the fridge at home for that matter.)

What bags do you use? I saw really bad reviews for the medela bags that attach to the pump.

That's what I use. We haven't had any troubles with freezing or refrigerating it.

Thanks! Maybe I'll give them a try.
  • Options
    I have a slight oversupply issue as well and I EP. I pump and dump the milk into lansinoh bags (I had trouble with medela leaking). I usually have to empty the bottles two or three times per session into the bags. I put the bags in the fridge or freezer right now but will put them into a square insulated lunch box with gel ice packs when I go back to work.

(And if you're wondering who the hell i am, I just intro'd *waves*)

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"