August 2014 Moms

Gender guesses??

Re: Gender guesses??

• im awesome at these its like those carnival games guess your weight win a prize....boy?...girl?...squirrel?

• Loading the player...
  • salsy2012 said:

Hold on, let me get my sex determination goggles.

Okay, it's definitely a baby. Annnnd that's absolutely all I can tell from this ultrasound. 
    Perfect gif.

Goob 01/26/12
    Olliekazam 08/18/14

• If I had a shot of between the legs I wouldn't have had to put this one up huh thanks for all being mature women about this! It's just for fun since I don't know the gender!!
  • If I had a shot of between the legs I wouldn't have had to put this one up huh thanks for all being mature women about this! It's just for fun since I don't know the gender!!
    Mature women do not exist on this due date board. 
  • Also, five bucks says those FB chickens are bored tonight.
    You seem to be always bored. 
  • Mandeich said:
    If I had a shot of between the legs I wouldn't have had to put this one up huh thanks for all being mature women about this! It's just for fun since I don't know the gender!!
    Mature women do not exist on this due date board. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• i would be mature about it if you knew the difference between sex and gender. and plus also if there is no between the legs shot how is one supposed to guess hotdog or taco?
    You know the difference between sex and gender, but you don't know how to write a sentence? 
  • Mandeich said:
    i would be mature about it if you knew the difference between sex and gender. and plus also if there is no between the legs shot how is one supposed to guess hotdog or taco?
    You know the difference between sex and gender, but you don't know how to write a sentence? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    photo 1535695_10204084387365984_9025186931759532004_n_zps94c2fa04.jpg

• Maturity is f-ing overrated.  
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • Mandeich said:

i would be mature about it if you knew the difference between sex and gender. and plus also if there is no between the legs shot how is one supposed to guess hotdog or taco?

Wow! Thank you for your completely original comment. I was unaware of how much of an idiot I was for not writing a complete sentence. I will now go and cry myself to sleep over your well thought out ant pointless attempt at a burn. Ouch that hurt xoxo

• This can't be a legit request for guesses.  It's impossible to get any idea of what's between the legs by this alone.  
    Lucas Arlo - 2/26/10, Cordelia Jane - 1/20/12 
    #3 is due 8/27/14

imageimage
  • potterowl said:
    When will these stop????
    NEVER. 
    photo 1535695_10204084387365984_9025186931759532004_n_zps94c2fa04.jpg

• For the love of all that is Holy stop with the damn sex guesses

• Again, if these people are crazy enough to be this bitter.... I am glad I didn't join.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Ahh, I now understand the frustrations of the STM's+ on this board. Surrriously, I'm a FTM and this even sounds/ looks stupid to me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"