January 2014 Moms

Has your SO purposefully drank breast milk straight from the breast?

ChuggingWaterChuggingWater member
edited February 2014 in January 2014 Moms
Brought to you by a Rabbit hole I went down on LLL forums about increasing supply.
imageimage
Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
induction due to HELLP

Has your SO purposefully drank breast milk straight from the breast? 195 votes

Yes
9% 19 votes
No
81% 158 votes
No, but one of us has the desire for SO to do so.
9% 18 votes

Re: Has your SO purposefully drank breast milk straight from the breast?

• Uhhhh awkward...
  • Maybe I'm just immature about this kind of stuff, but ..... No f*ing way would I let that happen!!

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • People do this. No judgement, but not my thing!
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Nope. At least not on purpose or that I'm aware of!

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Where is the "are you fucking kidding me" option, chugs?!

Seriously!

• Lena122 said:
    Welllll he has but I wouldn't say it was on purpose. It was during sex after my first baby and neither of us knew that what he was doing would cause milk to come out (it's not like he latched on).
    The poll specifically said "purposely" so you are all good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• @peanutmuse what can I say? My group got cancelled do I am bored!
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• I guess dh and I are weirdos. Dh was curious and is fasinated by my body, I have a huge over supply so its not like lo is going to miss the few sucks and my nips are no longer tender at all so why not? Honestly, before delivery dh would go down on me all the time, so why wouldn't I let him try breastmilk from the source? I honestly did not think it was odd at all until I read your posts.

"Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." -Gandalf 
    m/c #1 01/10/12
    BFP #2 01/18/13. EDD 09/10/13. Missed m/c 02/18/13. 
    BFP #3 5/1/13 My rainbow DS born 1/13/14
    BFP #4 11/11/15 spontaneous m/c 12/28/15
    BFP#5  Praying for another rainbow in February!

• What? No, no, no
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's not like he latched on and actively tried to suckle but he's taken a taste when I was leaking out of sheer curiosity- according to DH, it tastes like 'cereal milk'.

baby development

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • KEfam5 said:
    Pretty much what @MeganWorden said. Dh is fascinated with my body. And IMO how is that any weirder than giving your DH a bj? I'm not saying they are the same thing by any means, but bjs are way more weird and gross to me than DH tasting my BM is...
    This is actually the comparison my husband made as well.

imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• I voted no because I'm in the not-on-purpose group...with my last LO that I nursed, my milk would always start flowing during ST...don't know if it will be the same way this time around since I'm only 3 wks PP...and too tired to even think about it!

Just as a side note...he said it was very sweet...so the reference to cereal milk makes a lot of sense ;)
  • DH wouldn't even put his hand in the bottle to get milk in a syringe back when DD was a week and a half old and we started supplementing. It's not like he would have gotten anything on his hand since the milk barely covered the bottle of the bottle. He has no desire to taste my milk in any way.
    imageimageimage
  • No. I don't judge the curiosity but it's not for us. I definitely compartmentalize my boobs for feeding and for ST.

• I wouldn't let my dh suck from the tap but if my breast was leaking and he wanted to take a lick... he has no desire what so ever though.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Not on purpose. I had a little bit of milk/colostrum come in before DS was born (maybe because it had only been a few months since I stopped bf DD). DH got some during ST, and it kinda freaked him out.
  • @redsaffron his family never ceases to amaze me with the stuff they say/do!! Lol
    image=
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • if you look on sites where people buy and sell BM you will see at least half the buyers are men looking to drink it.  I try not to be judgemental about that but its hard.

• chicki1012chicki1012 member
    edited February 2014
    Ahhhhh no, but DH said he wanted to try it sometime but he wouldnt suck it straight out of my teats!!!!
  • if you look on sites where people buy and sell BM you will see at least half the buyers are men looking to drink it.  I try not to be judgemental about that but its hard.

Whoa what.....

Whoa what.....
    Second that thought. I actually would be upset if I donated my BM for a good cause and some random dude who is curious bought it.
  • @cnctf shit happens all the time. Lol.

Okay, that's messed up.
  • I voted no but DH has been begging me to. I am EBF so I feel super weird about it. Maybe if I get really really really drunk lol. I was curious so I asked people at work and basically received the opposite of what people are posting. Some if the older ladies admitted to it and said if was good as foreplay? One lady said she thinks her husband got more milk than the baby...THAT weirded me out majorly lol. I might (big MIGHT) let DH try it but deff would not let him latch and suckle lol
  • Don't get me wrong, i love having my breasts stimulated during ST but i dont view my milk as a sexual thing so to put it in that light is a little awkward to me I guess.
    Baby Boy #2
    Due Date 11/10/16
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"