3rd Trimester
Options

Belly Circumference

Took a measurement of my belly since I'm going to buy the belly bandit and they recommend you measure at 8 months. My belly measured 51 inches!! Couldn't believe it!!! I don't even know if that's normal (since I'm not having twins). Anybody tried measuring their belly lately?

Re: Belly Circumference

• Options
    If your doctor hasn't said anything about it I'm sure you have no reason to be concerned. Pregnancies, and therefore bellies, vary greatly. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    trevlucy said:
    Took a measurement of my belly since I'm going to buy the belly bandit and they recommend you measure at 8 months. My belly measured 51 inches!! Couldn't believe it!!! I don't even know if that's normal (since I'm not having twins). Anybody tried measuring their belly lately?

Why do they recommend you measure at 8 months?? I Have quite the bump right now that I am sure will settle down once the baby is out... I was just going to wait until after I deliver to measure and then buy the bandit. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kriztyn said:
    trevlucy said:

Why do they recommend you measure at 8 months?? I Have quite the bump right now that I am sure will settle down once the baby is out... I was just going to wait until after I deliver to measure and then buy the bandit. 
    That's what it says on the website. That a good indicator of how you will measure after the baby is the measurement at 8 months. I want to put it on right away so I ordered mine ahead of time.
  • Options
    After I had DS I only looked about 4-5 months pregnant.  Definitely not 8. That even includes all the swelling I had going on from my C-section.
    Oh wow! Well now I'm concerned. I hope the bands I bought end up being useful.
  • Options
    No flipping idea.  Never though to measure the circumference of my belly.  I'd rather just pretend I look the same as I did when I was 18.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"