3rd Trimester
Options

Is this labor? What is this? *graphic pic*

I was awakened this morning by this. Is this my mucous plus or diarhhrea or what? I don't know what to do! My stomach hurts, I hereby feel nausea and had contractions all night. I'm 36 weeks along and I don't want to go to the hospital. Please help as my doctor office isn't open yet.

Thank you!
Chandler

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Sorry pics are below
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't actually look at the pics. There are very few things that are truly TMI on these boards but pics of things that came out of you...that would be TMI.

Try a google image search and call your doctor.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I didn't actually look at the pics. There are very few things that are truly TMI on these boards but pics of things that came out of you...that would be TMI.

But taters! You're totes gunna let me AW the baby that comes out of me, right?!
    imageimageimage

• Options
    kat8805 said:

The baby, yes. The actual coming out of you?

• Options
    @kiat8805 I guess you caught me on a technicality there ;)
  • Options

kat8805 said:

The baby, yes. The actual coming out of you?

Nah, that would require a DH who isn't a giant sissy to provide evidence of that event. I was amazed he didn't pass out last time.
    imageimageimage

• Options
    AshleypixieAshleypixie member
    edited February 2014
    I am dying here. DYING. If you have to question whether that is diarrhea or not then you need more than a Dr. But I really should have known not to look....

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

well... if you look you deserve it..

• Options
    You seriously have no idea if it is feces or not? Really? 

Call your doctors office or nurse line. At 36 weeks, you should have instructions on what to do if you suspect labor. Find out what they recommend. Since you say you had contractions all night, you need to do something. 

It may be nothing thing, it may be labor. Do not rely on the Internet for that answer!!!!!!! Sorry you don't WANT to go to the hospital. But don't be an idiot about this and think that posting disgusting pictures on the Internet is enough of a diagnosis to avoid doing something you don't want to do. 
    baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • Options
    Well, I guess breakfast is out the window.

Maybe you should bring your sheets to L/D for the nurses to assess. Or call your doctor.

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • Options
    Fuck all of you ladies. Thanks for the fucking help.
  • Options
    spacepotatoesspacepotatoes member
    edited February 2014
    Fuck all of you ladies. Thanks for the fucking help.
    Have you actually spent any time reading these boards? If you have, what on earth made you think posting the photos was a good idea?!

Seriously. Common sense. Get some.
  • Options
    I just answered my own question. This was your sole contribution to these forums. Great way to introduce yourself to a group of strangers!
  • Options
    Also-- wash your sheets man, don't take photos of them. JFC

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"