TTC after 35

VENTING!!!!!!!!!!

ok, i used to come to this board all the time.  I mostly read and learned from many of you, but didn't post that much.  We had unexplained infertility and were very lucky to have a successful IUI the first cycle.  Well, my DS is 2 1/2 and we love him dearly.  We have been wanting to grow our family for over a year but we were living with family and it just wasn't possible to try. so we decided to concentrate on raising our little one and TTCing a little later.  Well, my 40th bday snuck up on me and now everything has changed!!!!!!!!!!!

first, polyps! 2 hysteroscopys, then abnormal mammo all while trying to do IUI.  We got one cycle in and it was unsuccessful.  I know we were very lucky the first time, so I have been trying to remain optimistic.  Now, due to my abnormal mammo, i have to have a biopsy which means IUI on hold.  At least the good news is that i  can save my trigger shot for next month. yay!

just like all of you, I just want to be pregnant.  I feel like i'm running out of time every day. i know there are many who go through so much more just to get pregnant.  i just feel that my body and god destiny or whatever are doing everything they can to make sure that i can't get pregnant.

anyway, thanks for letting me vent.  Wishing you all lots of baby dust. :)

Re: VENTING!!!!!!!!!!

• RazzyRNRazzyRN member
    edited February 2014
    GL!!

------------
    Razz *
    Me 24: PCOS & elevated Prolactin --- H 28: SA great
    Married <3 September 2012 -- TTC #1 Since September 2013

Femara 5mg + Ovidrel + TI + Progesterone
    = BFP!
    Beta #1:  12/24  371  -  Beta #2:  12/26  898

• welcome back...

You are welcome to post here.  There are checkins weekly.  You might benefit from secondary IF board as well.  This board is great and mostly drama free.  Many woman on here are TTC#1 and many if not most going through some sort of treatment.  We are open to those with children but if you do post about your child please put a warning in the subject line. We are sensitive to those who are struggling and those going through losses.

P.S We won't flame you on this board for "baby dust" but many boards will.  The bump boards are pretty adverse to anything cutesy. 

good luck!
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome back, and sorry you're going through such a stressful time. Best of luck with your test results and continued TTC!
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

• Welcome back, good luck, and I'll take some of that baby dust!
  • Good luck, hang in there
  • gscovillegscoville member
    edited February 2014
    I'm sorry ladies but the term 'baby dust' creeps me out, all I can think of is ground up baby.  I don't think I was this sensitive to the term before my loss, but since then that term hits way too close to home for me.  You know, "ashes to ashes, dust to dust"... not cute at all.   :(

At any rate, welcome to the board OP, we've all faced struggles of some sort and can relate and support each other through this trying process.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Thanks to all for your kind words. And I'm sorry for my faux pas. I guess I should brush up on my etiquette since it seems things have changed a bit since my last time here. I truly wish each of you the best and hope we can help each other down this difficult road.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"