Colorado Babies
Options

Any Mom's in the Thornton area?

I am a first time Stay at home Mom & my Baby Girl is now 2 months old!!

I'm looking for a few mom's with a baby (babies) herself to hangout & have some play dates with and just to have a friend or two since it's just my boyfriend, daughter, & I here!

Re: Any Mom's in the Thornton area?

• Options
    Working mom in Arvada. How are you?
    Live life to the fullest and love like you've never been hurt or heartbroken. image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi! I'm in Westminster. My baby girl is 3 weeks. For now, I'm a stay at home mom too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in Thornton!  I don't have a baby yet - my first is due in July.  Where in Thornton are you?
  • Options
    I'm in Thornton too! Although I won't have our first until about a month from now...
  • Options

Have you gone crazy staying home yet?

Lol I am home all the time except to run errands and it is just overwhelming!

• Options

Congratulations!!!

I recently moved near 84th & Washington (by a place called Chubby's Mexican Food) from Texas! Still new to the area!

• Options

Congrats!!

I can only imagine how you feel! I remember my last month I could only sleep about 4 hours at night! Now it's waking up every 2-3 hours, seems like it will be forever until I can sleep normal again!

• Options
    Northglenn with a 1 year old
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We will have our first baby here in about a month or less.  FTM, Thornton area. :)
  • Options
    I'm near Brighton, but I'm in the Thornton area all the time. I just found out we're preggos and am not due until January. We still haven't told our parents (waiting until at least our first prenatal visit). But we will also be first time parents. Excited and terrified! 
  • Options
    Hi I'm right in Northglenn, new to the area just moved here a couple months ago from downtown and before that I'm from Chicago. Been in Co fora little over 2 years now. I have a 5 month old son, I'm a stay at home Mom and it's just my boyfriend baby and I too! I go to the eb rains memorial park a lot because I live right next to it. I need to find other things to do though!!:
  • Options
    Im in Thornton have a 6 &1/2 year old girl and a new baby due April 22, 2014
  • Options
    Hi! I'm in a Thornton too, I work from home and I am due in December.
  • Options
    I am due in June and will hopefully be at home (Lord willing) and am in Westminster. Are there any meetups or mommy groups?
  • Options
    I'm a 29 yr old first time mom of a 10 week old baby boy in Brighton, I use to live in Thornton and Federal Heights. Would love to have some other mommy friends to get together with. PM me if anyone is interested
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"