October 2014 Moms
Options

So worried

I had an ultrasound on Valentines day. They measured the gestational sac and yolk sac at 6 weeks 2 days( I thought I was around 7 weeks)The doctor saw a faint gray area that she thought could be the start of the fetal pole but couldn't be sure. With my first daughter we saw her and her heartbeat at 5 weeks 5 days. I'm holding onto hope since I'm not cramping or spotting but the worry that I'm feeling is overwhelming. It was also pointed out at my ultrasound that my uterus is tilted towards my back, not sure if that would make it harder to find a baby during ultrasound or not. Any similar stories or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated:) btw I go back in Wednesday for a follow up ultrasound and it seems forever away:(

Re: So worried

• Options
    I hope tomorrow goes by really fast and you get good news on Wednesday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    I went in on Friday as well and only the yolk sac was visible. My OB scheduled a follow up for Thursday but did not seem concerned. Are you basing your dates on LMP or were you charting? Based on LMP I should be 7 weeks along but it looks like I ovulated late so my dates have been pushed back. My OB is estimating 5 and half to 6 weeks.

I hope the time flies for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Honestly I never keep track of my dates. But I'm pretty sure I conceived around the 10th of January. And I know I had my period at Christmas. Came off birth control in September and it has never been predictable as to when it will start.
  • Options
    I hope your follow-up visit leaves you feeling much more confident. I'm sorry you're dealing with this.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1 - 12/12/11 - Missed M/C 1/9/12
    BFP #2 - 4/5/2012 - Son Born 12/12/12
    BFP #3 - 2/2/2014 - EDD 10/16/2014
  • Options
    I'm dealing with something similar. I thought I was 7 weeks based on my lmp but when I went on Friday they saw the sac and yolk sac but weren't sure about anything else. Mine is a little different though because it looks like the sac might have split into twins. Either way I'm measuring behind what I thought. Like you, I don't know when I ovulated so it's all kind of a guess. They took blood Friday and the numbers came back good today. They did another draw today to see that they are increasing and how quickly and then will decide on either another draw, an u/s or both. Either way, no one seems as concerned now. I hope we both get answers and good news soon!
  • Options
    jesslinnnjesslinnn member
    edited February 2014
    FX that everything is okay and it's still just too early to see much. Keep us updated.
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Options
    Hope everything turns out fine, sending positive vibes.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Sending positive vibes your way!

4 losses- MC in 2006, MMC in February 2012 at 12 weeks and MMC (twins) August 2016 at 12 weeks. Pregnant again- 11/7/16. Another loss on December 28, 2016.

BFP April 23, 2017.  Our triple rainbow baby! EDD: January 2, 2018. It's a boy!
  • Options

I really hope everything is okay!! It's still early. Hopefully tomorrow will fly by!

Son 4/27/12, Son 10/15/14, Daughter 9/29/16....Baby #4 due 10/09/19!  Apparently we get really bored in January ;)
  • Options
    I hope everything goes well for you! Best of luck!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Fx that everything is ok. I'm glad you can go back so soon for a follow up. Did they send you for bloodwork at all? It is possible that you ovulated late and really are at 6w3d, which is pretty early still. Grow baby, grow!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP#1: 11/20/11, EDD 7/25/12, Emily Iris arrived 7/29/12 at 7 lb., 3.5 oz.

BFP#2: 8/25/13, EDD 5/4/14, MMC confirmed on 9/23/13, D&C on 9/26/13

BFP#3: 2/3/14, EDD 10/15/14, fraternal TWINS confirmed 2/21/14, two BOYS confirmed on 4/15/14!

• Options
    FX for you! Hoping Wednesday comes soon.

@seaotter910: hoping you have great numbers!
  • Options
    Fx T & P

• Options
    I hope you have a great follow up!

• Options
    Fx for you on weds...its only two days away, hopefully the time will pass quickly for you!
  • Options
    Thank goodness tomorrow is almost here. Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts it really means a lot. Keep thinking happy thoughts for me and I will for you all as well:)
  • Options
    FX for a great follow up!

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Options
    Good luck tomorrow! Keep us posted.
    Started TTC August 2012. BFP 10/17/12...natural MC on 10/23/12, Missing our little bean every day!  11/13-started seeking help at fertility clinic. Me: 29 (ovulation/menstrual irregularities, HSG clear), DH: 31 (1% morphology, rest is normal) 
     SHOCKING BFP during cycle prior to IUI #1 on 1-26-14. Beta 1: 39.1, Beta 2: 100, Beta 3: 234.5!!! keep growing little one! EDD 10/7/14BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Good luck tomorrow!
  • Options
    Nothing about this whole process is easy or without worry. I pray you have good luck and some answers tomorrow. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Joanna (30) Michael (31) 
    Twin sons born June 2009 after 1 Year ART, 
    Anthony and Brandon 6/25/09 
    Trying for #3 for 2 years
    IUI #10- BFP! m/c 2/23/2014 

• Options
    Fx for you. I had pretty much the same thing happen with DD and it turns out I just ovulated late. Good luck!

• Options
    We'll not good news. Only grew two days since Friday. So now I measure 6 weeks 4 days. Today there was a tiny baby but no heartbeat. Doctor said there should be one and is ruling it a miscarriage and just go home and wait for it to happen. Um thanks. I do go back next Tuesday just to confirm there's no heartbeat. I've lost all hope:(
  • Options

Oh @Ktroxel33, I'm so sorry.  That is heartbreaking.  T&P for you

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options

@Ktroxel33 Wasn't nice of him, but doctors are callused by the horrible things their job exposes them to.

I'm sorry for everything you're going through. I'll keep you in my prayers and hope for a miracle between now and Tuesday.

imageSoon to be San Diego Mommy! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Ktroxel33 I'm so sorry you are going through this! I'm saying a prayer for you now that you'll have a miracle heartbeat next week. Fx. T&P 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I had a similar experience in November and know how heartbreaking this can be.
    TTC#1 Since 8/2013 BFP #1 10/18/2013 EDD- July 1, 2014 MC 11/22/2013 at 8w3d
    BFP #2 1/22/2014 EDD 10/7/2014
    BabyFruit Ticker}
    imageimage
  • Options
    So sorry. Fingers Crossed for some good news next week.  
  • Options
    I am so sorry :(

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Gibson is due October 8th! (Bfp: January 29th)

Noah 12.26.2008

6 lbs 6 oz / 19.5 inches long

• Options
    lrobi13lrobi13 member
    edited February 2014

Sorry for the bad news.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and hope that the doctor is wrong on this one occasion. 

eta:  grammar

• Options
    I'm so sorry ((hugs))

• Options
    I am sorry. I hope next Tuesday brings different results than what the doctor predicted. I know how awful this wait is. 

4 losses- MC in 2006, MMC in February 2012 at 12 weeks and MMC (twins) August 2016 at 12 weeks. Pregnant again- 11/7/16. Another loss on December 28, 2016.

BFP April 23, 2017.  Our triple rainbow baby! EDD: January 2, 2018. It's a boy!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Im so sorry :(
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. FX for some better news next week. 

• Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this. Sending you positive thoughts

• Options
    Oh I'm so sorry. I hate to read this.

Son 4/27/12, Son 10/15/14, Daughter 9/29/16....Baby #4 due 10/09/19!  Apparently we get really bored in January ;)
  • Options
    So sorry you are going through this.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"