August 2013 Moms
Options

I don't care if it's cliche!

They grow up TOO FAST!!

Screw trying to get LO to sleep in his crib.. Tonight.. I'm cuddling my baby! Who's with me?!?

Show me some cuddly babies!!
Mason Lee 
Born 8/18/13 
A13 May Siggy Contest 

Re: I don't care if it's cliche!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was rocking him today and was thinking where my little boy went! he felt so long in my arms
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Too dark for a picture but loving this time with my little man in my arms.
  • Options
    @BelhurstBride Those pants are SUPER adorable.  I cannot get over how cute she looks.

Picture the Moment Photography: Liam &emdash; 938A7372-Edit       

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Last night she actually let me snuggle her in the rocking chair while I was attempting to get her drowsy. She actually passed out in my arms for the first time in days. I loved just being able to rock her in silence and hold her even if it was only for a few minutes before she started squirming again.

She has been getting really frustrated at night because she can't get comfortable on me any more. Even more so if I'm in the rocking chair. =(

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• Options
    I absolutely love when he snuggles and falls asleep in my arms. I will certainly miss this when he is older.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    This thread makes me want to group hug you all and cry. It's totally a cliche, but so freaking true. We still have LO in the pack and play in our room. I've made excuse after excuse as to why he's still in there. I'm currently out of excuses and IDGAF. He turns 6 months on the 27th. Maybe I'll move him in his crib then. Maybe. 
  • Options
    Mae0926Mae0926 member
    edited February 2014
    This was on New Year's Day. We basically didn't leave the couch. It was awesome.

Edit:pushed save too quickly
    Married since 10-2-2010!!

• Options
    Nap time is the best cuddle time!
  • Options
    Snuggles on the train. He can stay this age forever if he likes.
  • Options
    Am I the only one whose baby doesn't sleep in a crib? Eli usually only sleeps well if he's being held. Sometimes I can get him to lay down in bed with us (safely, of course) but if I were to try and get him to sleep in a crib his eyes shoot open and all hell breaks loose. It's not pretty.
  • Options

amaseya said:

Am I the only one whose baby doesn't sleep in a crib? Eli usually only sleeps well if he's being held. Sometimes I can get him to lay down in bed with us (safely, of course) but if I were to try and get him to sleep in a crib his eyes shoot open and all hell breaks loose. It's not pretty.

Cyril doesn't sleep in his crib yet either.
    As with everything else so far, we do a hodge podge. Some nights we bed share a little.. Some nights a lot... Some nights I can't even remember where I slept lol.
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"