Pregnant after 35

Weekly Check In! (2/17)

Hello ladies! I hope you all had a great weekend!

1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2) Age at delivery? (optional)

3) Any other children? Furbabies?

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?

QOTW: Are you watching the Olympics? If so, what are your favorite events?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check In! (2/17)

• 1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    May 29, 25 weeks, cauliflower I think.

19-month-old daughter and two kitties.

I'm feeling pretty good, just really, really tired.

Had my regular OB appointment last week, man those are boring! I have a growth ultrasound a week from today due to GD. I'm loving feeling all the activity!

I love watching the Olympics! I think my favorites are the alpine skiing and the figure skating.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Happy Monday! (is that an oxymoron?:P ) 

1) Due date? 9/15/14 How many weeks are you? 10w today  What size is baby? Prune

2) Age at delivery? 42

3) Any other children? 25 yo stepson Furbabies? 2 awesome boxers and a cat

4) How are you feeling? feeling great, no ms to speak of (knock on wood) New symptoms this week? no new symptoms, not as much bloat as the past couple of days probably because I stopped using a certain fiber supplement but I really have no symptoms except for the swollen boobs, the tiredness and the fact that I have not had my period since Dec 9th. The lack of symptoms worries me a little although I have had my first u/s, saw my baby and saw/heard the heartbeat - I read stories about mmc and it scares me to death having as few symptoms as I have. I believe in my heart that my little prune is growing just fine and there is nothing to worry about. 

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Genetic counselor appt and testing on Thursday...I'm a little nervous about this but DH will be on the phone with us during the appt so that helps me to feel a little better. 

QOTW: Are you watching the Olympics? I try to but by the time it comes on I am ready for bed. If so, what are your favorite events?
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?   5/20.  27 weeks tomorrow

2) Age at delivery? (optional)   41

3) Any other children? Furbabies?  1 dog

So tired today and yesterday.   I hope this isn't a glimpse of how the third tri will be for me.

I have my one hour GTT on Wednesday.  

QOTW: Are you watching the Olympics? If so, what are your favorite events?   I like the faster events.    The skating/ice dancing is beautiful, but doesn't hold my interest.
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • 1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? March 9th (I can't believe it's so close!), 37 weeks, baby is the size of a winter melon (whatever that is)

2) Age at delivery? 36

3) Any other children? Furbabies? Two pups who are finally starting to realize something is up. Both have been staying by my side constantly over the past week.

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Still feeling like crap. Can't be off the couch for more than 5 minutes without hurting. Trouble getting comfortable when sitting and laying down as well.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Biweekly visit on Thursday and I think after this I will be down to weekly visits.

QOTW: Are you watching the Olympics? If so, what are your favorite events? Occasionally mainly snowboarding, hockey, or figure skating.

Melissa

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

May14th

2) Age at delivery?

Spoiled chocolate lab

Pretty good, some cramping  

Passed my diabetes test!

QOTW: Are you watching the Olympics? If so, what are your favorite events? Occasionally, figure skating, snowboarding

• jbellejbelle member
    edited February 2014
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 36w; honeydew.

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 37

3) Any other children? Furbabies? Nope.

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? I have a cold; boo! Overall, I'm just third trimester uncomfortable, but doing well otherwise.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? This week marks weekly visits! 

QOTW: Are you watching the Olympics? If so, what are your favorite events? Yep! Speed skating, figure skating, hockey, skiing… I rather like it all!

@karenmarie72: Hang in there! Once you've heard the heartbeat, the MC stats really, really drop! I can remember pouring over them early on!

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Due 8/12 ...

15 weeks today...baby is about 5 inches from head to rump...

I just turned 38, so will be so when baby comes...

2 kids (18 & 16 yrs)
    6 cockers...3 cockers living at home but we all get together with the other 3 on the weekends (mom, dad and 4 pups)...

Really tired this week but can't sleep. ... I slept well a couple nights ago until guess baby kicked so strong, I had a dream I got punched in the stomach and woke me up.
    Headaches galore!
    And still peeing an awful lot.

Had the 2nd part sequential screening on the 26th. .. the US on 3/12 to determine the sex.

I'm been feeling baby 'moving' for a few weeks now but last week, starting feeling the kicks.

Love My Baby

4/3, 33 weeks, durian fruit

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 41

3) Any other children? Furbabies? 2 kitties and one dog

I am still not sleeping well and am clumsy on top of it! Dropping things a lot.
    I am also so surprised by how strong the baby's movements are now...she is really trying to do some acrobatics in there with not much room left -- the strange bulges popping out on my belly all the time are crazy! DH just stares and says "That must feel so weird -- I am glad it is not me". lol

Appointment on Friday which should be fairly routine. Baby shower is this Saturday!

I watch the Olympics every night! The ski events are my favorite.
    imageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Enjoy your shower Beachgal!

Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • 1. Due 10/14, baby the size of a sweet pea.
    2. Age at delivery 36
    3. 5 year old DD and 2 crazy boy cats.
    4. Feeling tired mostly, some slight cramps/discomfort and a liitle nausea.
    5. Looking forward to first ultrasound.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?10/4, 7 weeks

3) Any other children? Furbabies? 5 other kids, a dog and 4 hermit crabs

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? The only symptoms I have are a mutant sense of smell (lol), SERIOUS mood swings and bloating. I made chili this week and the bloating from it made me gain 3 pounds that day! ugh. I love chili too :( 

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Next Thursday is my 8 week appt. My rant is my mood swings. I don't remember being this moody with the others. Maybe it's because this one wasn't planned and there is so much stress that is going along with it because of all the changes we have to make to accomodate this one? I am considering asking the Dr. if there's something I can take while pregnant for this. It's ridiculous. Any little thing makes me snap and yell at the kids, then I feel horrible and burst into tears. I absolutely hate it. Poor kids, they have no idea why mom is a whacko lately :(

QOTW: Are you watching the Olympics? If so, what are your favorite events? I've watched some of it but just bits and pieces. I like the snowboarding and figure skating. 
  • 1) I'm at 7 weeks, 1 day, due Oct. 8.

2) 37

3) one cat, one dog

4) I've been feeling pretty good, but super gassy.

5) I had my first appointment and ultrasound yesterday, and was thrilled to see the embryo with a flickering heart. I have about a bizillion more appointments lined up now, since I'm diabetic and AMA.

QOTW: Mostly I'm sleeping after dinner. I have no energy to stay up for tv at this point.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? August 5th, 16 weeks and change, avocado, I think. 2) Age at delivery? (optional) 37. I don't like thinking about that. 3) Any other children? Furbabies? A fish named David. 4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Oh, the mucus. Yuck. But much less barfing. Yay! 5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? March 13 ultrasound. Shower planning begun in earnest by sisters and sisters in law. QOTW: Are you watching the Olympics? If so, what are your favorite events? I like curling, bobsled and luge but haven't watched anything this time. Too tired after work.
    yes, my baby is a zombie.

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello ladies! I hope you all had a great weekend!

1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? June 19, 23 w2 days  Grapefruit

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 40

3) Any other children? Furbabies?  7 furbabies, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 horses

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Feeling pretty good, yesterday was my first meltdown but I have a feeling a lot of it had to do with it was a year since my MMC at 11 1/2 weeks.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? OB appt next Thurs. Have to wait another 3 weeks after that for 27 week US :(

QOTW: Are you watching the Olympics? If so, what are your favorite events? I watched a little. I like the ice skating but really dont know many of them.

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• 1) Due date? July 31, 2014
    How many weeks are you? 20 weeks
    What size is baby? Banana

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 40

3) Any other children? Furbabies?  Only furbabies, 2 rabbits and 4 dogs.

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?  Feeling really good today.  No new symptoms so far.  (other than I'm pretty sure I felt him yesterday!!)

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?  No upcoming appointments.  Going to Fiji this week, so excited.  Rant, don't stop me as I'm running for the bathroom stall, the bladder can't wait.  Raves:  OMG he moved and it felt the way described!!!!!!

QOTW: Are you watching the Olympics? If so, what are your favorite events?  Not watching this year, I feel oblivious to tv.
  • DoublegreenDoublegreen member
    edited March 2014

Whoops, wrong thread!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"