August 2011 Moms

Monday Bitchfest

Anyone have anything they'd like to bitch about?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• General complaints from me.
    I'm tired, whhhyyyyy won't my children sleep!?
    Whhhhhhyyyy can't my house stay clean for longer than two hours?
    I need a vacation or a day off.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Your complaints are the same as my complaints! Glad I'm not alone
  • Loading the player...
  • Same complaints here!

Also, I'm seriously missing the playgrounds and playground weather.  DD is getting waaaay too much TV time.  And I'm so freaking sick of coloring, play doh, stickers, etc.  I'm burnt out from trying to come up with indoor activities.  If I have to suggest making a fort out of blankets one more time, I'm going to scream.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • The next person who tells me about "all the free time" I have will get a major throat punch.
    (Note: they don't even talk about the free time I MUST have, they just assume I have it.)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I feel guilty about this, but the lady who watches the kids for us on occasion doesn't ever pick up stuff. I think it is actually her teenage daughter that leaves all the stuff out...idk.  The mom usually focuses on DD, and the daughter usually plays with DS. Inside toys end up outside, and stuff like that. DS's dirty clothes were in random places in DS's room, towel on the floor... When I used to babysit, I'd always clean up, so I'm always surprised by the little messes I find.

I feel guilty about getting irritated about it because they do it for free.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I feel guilty about this, but the lady who watches the kids for us on occasion doesn't ever pick up stuff. I think it is actually her teenage daughter that leaves all the stuff out...idk.  The mom usually focuses on DD, and the daughter usually plays with DS. Inside toys end up outside, and stuff like that. DS's dirty clothes were in random places in DS's room, towel on the floor... When I used to babysit, I'd always clean up, so I'm always surprised by the little messes I find.

I feel guilty about getting irritated about it because they do it for free.
    This would bug me, too.  I always always always straightened up when I babysat, especially if I put the kids to bed and was just waiting for the parents to get home.  I might not do the dishes, but everything was in the sink or dishwasher.  Toys back in toy bins, books on shelves, clothes in hampers, etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • myself. i really need to stop being so lazy!! my house is a disaster and i am behind on work. no excuses-2nd tri is the honeymoon phase!
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"