South Florida Babies

Nanny needed in Miami (brickell area)

I'm new to Miami and motherhood (I have a 2 month old) and am looking for a part time nanny who also house cleans. Can anyone recommend a nanny service or a nanny available in mid April 2014 for an infant who has experience, references, and a background check? Much appreciated.

Re: Nanny needed in Miami (brickell area)

• Hello,

I was previously a Nanny myself and when I moved away from the family they used Sittercity.com to find my replacement. I think it's a great website for finding a Nanny. I helped my previous family interview several new nannies until we found the perfect fit. I believe there is a fee to join but it's free for the Nannies looking for employment. The great thing is the potential nannies can opt to pay for their own backround check and I believe they get a certain stamp or badge for passing a backround check that way you don't have to do that yourself and can more easily choose who you want to interview.

Anyway, sorry for rambling! LOL! Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks so much for the response!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am an early childhood educator and a SAHM. I babysit in my home. I have my 22 month old with me, a big house and everything needed to take are of multiple children.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"