September 2014 Moms
Options

Soooo thirsty!

Anyone else been extremely thirsty!? Omg I feel like I can not drink enough water!

Re: Soooo thirsty!

• Options
    Yes. Yes, yes yes.  Sooooo thirsty.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Okay good to know haha I was starting to wonder if I was diabetic lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nope, me too! I started keeping water next to the bed - I wake up several times a night dying of thirst (and also having to pee!).
    TTC since 8/13 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/14  MMC/D&C 3/6/14
    BFP #2 - 6/29/14 - on our first wedding anniversary! NMC 7/8/14
    BFP #3 - 2/11/15 - Also found out I have MTHFR deficiency - taking Foltx for more folic acid!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Me too! Which is especially annoying because it causes even more restroom trips (especially in the middle of the night). :)

DD1 born 04.05.01 (41w1d)

DD2 born 06.21.11 (39w)

• Options
    My thing is I am really thirsty, but I can't seem to drink a lot of water. I feel like I want to chug it, but I just can't without getting all queasy feeling and really fun. It's a really bizarre sensation.
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• Options
    My husband put a case of water under my side of the bed.  I drink 3 bottles a night, sometimes more!  And the constant bathroom trips are obscene.  Last night I tripped over a toy and stubbed my toe while trying to make it to the potty. :)
  • Options
    Yes all day erryday.
    BabyName Ticker}
  • Options
    today especially!! and water is just not cutting it, plus it makes me gag. i've found that G2 is helpful.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Yes, always so thirsty!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"