January 2014 Moms
Options

MOOO

LO is 6 wks and possibly going through another growth spurt? It seems like all I do is feed her lol! DH calls me the lunch lady...any others in the same boat? I will say...I have gotten quite far on Candy Crush!

Re: MOOO

• Options
    I don't want to scare you, but at 6 weeks DS had a day or 2 of around the clock eating. I was expecting a growth spurt so no worries, but last week at 8 weeks we went through 5 days of around the clock eating. 5 DAYS! But we're on the other side of it now and doing great! Just remember that this will pass!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 4/2/13

DS born 12/19/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh how my nipples love growth spurts :-/ At this point lanolin wont help these babies! lol
  • Options
    Yaaaaaaaaa...growth spurts suck butt.
    imageimageimage
    Tino--Already 4 months old!

• Options
    My little man passed his birthweight yesterday- 8 lbs 15 down to 8 lbs 13 and back up to 9 lbs 4 oz in a matter of 7 days! YIKES! He already is chowing down so much for these quick little 5/10 minute feedings that I'm a little scared for the 3 week growth spurt!
    Met & fell in love in '02 Married in '10
    Our first is in Heaven- we said goodbye in September 2012
  • Options
    My babe fed all day yesterday and every two hours last night. Awesome! We got a couple night of 3 to 4 hour stretches at least.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"