August 2011 Moms
Options

We've implemted Madame Ha's bedtime sink shining

amywalt1684amywalt1684 member
edited February 2014 in August 2011 Moms
Mama H, do you and your DH still do this every evening?

We just started this week... I'm loving it!

I approached my DH last weekend with the idea of taking 10-20 minutes after we put the kids to bed to pick up, load the DW, prep the coffee maker, etc. that way I can wake up not immediately feeling overwhelmed and can focus on more organizing and deep cleaning. What takes him and I 15 minutes together takes me an hour to do alone with kids. After we put the kids to bed it's hard to resist the urge to head straight for bed, so I was surprised by his willingness to "shine the sink". What a sigh of relief... If only it lasts for a few after the monsters wake in the morning .
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: We've implemted Madame Ha's bedtime sink shining

• Options
    Yes! (well, most nights ;) )
    Those few minutes really do make a big difference, don't they? 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I really love this idea.  One of my big hang ups is that I can't stand coming down in the morning and having dishes in the sink or any kind of mess in the kitchen.  It just makes me feel like I'm behind in my day before it even starts.  DH is pretty good about helping with this, but I think if we also just took 10 mins to straighten up the main living room area, I'd feel a lot better about the state of the house.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"