Military Families

Command Sponsorship

Hi ladies!
We will be pcsing to Vilseck, Germany in a few weeks and I was wondering if anyone had any trouble getting sponsored because of being pregnant? I'm not high risk or anything if that helps.:) Thanks!

Re: Command Sponsorship

• I don't think it should be an issue as long as you're won't be so far along that you can't travel.
    imageDSC_9275  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited February 2014
    We were supposed to go to Germany and went through all the hoops and our assignment ended up changing, but...I was pregnant with DD and had no problem getting command sponsorship.  As long as you are still able to travel you will be fine, they have wonderful hospitals in Germany based on my research!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We spent 3 years in Vilseck and I was seen at the Amberg hospital for the first 5 months of my pregnancy.  They were awesome and I had quite a few friends who delivered in Germany and loved their experience!  

I don't think you would have any issues getting command sponsorship but be prepared to have your maternity care out on the economy.  If you have any questions at all about the area, PM me.  We loved our time there, it's a great little area and so easy to travel around and see Europe!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"