Dads & Dads-to-be

hello

I've been lurking for a weeks and figured id better introduce myself. I am a mechanic and im your typical gear head. cars, motorcycles, anything that goes fast and just picked up hunting.

Re: hello

• Welcome to the club
    Proud 40 year old, first time daddy!
  • I've been lurking for a weeks and figured id better introduce myself. I am a mechanic and im your typical gear head. cars, motorcycles, anything that goes fast and just picked up hunting.
    FINALLY..... more gear heads!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been married for year and half and we are ttc but no kids as of yet. just got into drinking beer prepping for a trip to Germany and ill drink just about any beer except dark(don't know y i just can't stand the taste) or a good whisky.
  • sportbikeguy13 ..... what's in the garage??  or cars?  both?
  • Currently i have a 05 r6 that i picked up last year along with my first bike a 75 cb125s that im restoring. No hotrods or anything crazy for cars I've just got a 2012 jetta sportwagen tdi (wife made me get ride of my turboed subaru)
  • Currently i have a 05 r6 that i picked up last year along with my first bike a 75 cb125s that im restoring. No hotrods or anything crazy for cars I've just got a 2012 jetta sportwagen tdi (wife made me get ride of my turboed subaru)
    ah ok cool.   I have a pair of CB's myself - 400F's both of them 1975.  Love those old Hondas. 
    We have a Passat TDI - love the car.  We were going to get the JSW but it turned out to be more than the Passat so just went with that. 
  • Tdi is an awesome car we got ours used in Minneapolis with 24k on it and needed the space for our dog fritz
  • Well our trip got postponed due to my friend that is stained there will be on a mission somewhere else maybe in the
    next year or two
  • Ratpasta said:
    I've been lurking for a weeks and figured id better introduce myself. I am a mechanic and im your typical gear head. cars, motorcycles, anything that goes fast and just picked up hunting.
    FINALLY..... more gear heads!

The minute I read his intro I knew you were getting juiced up out there in Cali.

@sportbikeguy13

Welcome to Dads.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"