February 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Check In (2/10)

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in?

What's your CD?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently?

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTYK:  I feel like I don't know the people who are still here very well, so let's take this opportunity to re-introduce ourselves.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage

Re: TTC Check In (2/10)

• Options
    Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? I've officially hit the 1 year mark for TTC #2.  We tried for 5 months and got pregnant but lost that baby.  Since the loss, we are on cycle #4 of TTC #2.  My cycles are still messed up since my loss, so this journey has been tough.

What's your CD? 25

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  2ww

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? My chart says 4 dpo, but I think I'm only 3 dpo

When are you testing? I'd like to say I'll hold out until 14 dpo, but realistically I will probably test at about 12 dpo

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? pre-natal gummy vitamins

What is your current phantom due date? Halloween

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! See below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I will be calling my OB if we aren't pregnant this cycle to see what she says.  I also plan to "go dark" next cycle and not temp at all.  I think the temping is stressing me out.  I may do OPK's just to check on ovulation, but I may also skip that and just make sure we BD every other day from day 13-24 of my cycle.  Not sure yet.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Tired of the wait, but starting to feel more hopeful that it will happen when it is meant to happen.

Anything else to add? Congrats to all the BFP's we've had lately!  I'm so excited for all of you and hope your string of good luck rubs off on the rest of us!

GTYK:  I feel like I don't know the people who are still here very well, so let's take this opportunity to re-introduce ourselves.
    I have a DD who was born in Jan. 2012- she was 3 weeks early so that is why I'm part of the Feb. 2012 mama's and not the Jan. 2012 board.  I am a kindergarten teacher and my DH is a stay-at-home dad who also works evenings a few nights a week with his own trivia business.  We have been TTC #2 for a year now.  After 5 months of trying, we got pregnant in July.  At our first ultra sound we found out that we would most likely miscarry as the baby's heart rate was low, the sac size was too small and the baby was measuring a week behind.  A week later we discovered our baby's heart stopped beating so I had a D&C right before I had to go back to work.  After taking a month off for my cycles to "get back to normal" we started trying again and we are now on cycle #4.  My cycles are still very weird and I am ovulating much later than I had been before our loss.  I love this check-in for the wonderful support the ladies give one another.  I look forward to getting to know you all and hope we all get our BFP's soon!  Good luck to everyone!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Cycle Info
    What month/cycles are you in? This is cycle 10 of TTC #2. I got pregnant two cycles ago and found out I had a chemical pregnancy a week after my BFP. March will be the 1 year mark for us TTC #2.

What's your CD? 17

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  Waiting to O

When are you testing? 

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

What is your current phantom due date? I think it will be sometime in November at this point. Hoping we will have a 2014 baby but time is running out!

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! I do chart but STILL haven't shared the link. I need to figure that out. 

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I have my annual with my OB next week. I will discuss Clomid again since we have hit the 1 year mark. She prescribed 50mg 6 months ago due to my long cycles, but I decided not to fill it and to keep trying on our own for a while. I will also discuss if it's time to see an RE. 

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Getting a BFN last cycle after our loss was really hard on me and brought back a lot of sadness. But, I am ready to move forward and am going to try to stay positive and not over analyze everything.

Anything else to add? DH left this morning for a business trip so FX that I do not get a positive OPK over the next few days…!!! 

I am so happy that our board has had a wave of BFPs! I couldn't be happier for you ladies but will miss the regulars on this check in!

GTYK:  I feel like I don't know the people who are still here very well, so let's take this opportunity to re-introduce ourselves. I am 33 years old and have a February 2012 DS. We have been trying for #2 for 1 year next month…I can't believe it! We got pregnant with DS right away without even trying, it was crazy fast. Now, it is a different story! My cycles are usually quite long, especially the past few cycles. They have been this way since stopping BC years ago, even before DS. I love this board and being able to relate to others going through the TTC journey through this check-in. I have not shared my loss with anyone in IRL, so it is nice to have a place to vent about TTC, ask questions, and find people who understand! I wish everyone luck TTC and hope we all get our BFP's soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@vballgirl78 - Yay for finally confirming O.  I have my fingers and toes crossed for you this cycle, I would love to have you on the October board.  If it isn't your cycle, I hope you at least get some good guidance from your doctor.

@bellaboo0706 - how long is your DH gone?  Hopefully he gets home in time for O!  I'm so sorry about the loss, I really wish I had more words to say but I love that you can come here and feel comfortable sharing.  <3

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 1 TTC #2

What's your CD? 8

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  Waiting to O

When are you testing? after missed AF

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? prenatals

What is your current phantom due date? Oct

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! Nope

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Nothing, just going for it and waiting

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Excited!

Anything else to add?

Had a DS on the 27th. Right on the due date! I was on here actively during the first year, then slowly stopped and now I'm just excited to be trying for #2
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS: born Feb 2012
    BFP #1 Aug '15. EDD 4/25/16, MMC Dec '15, D&E Dec '15
    BFP #2 Sept '17  EDD 6/18/18
    praying for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    bre_anna_101bre_anna_101 member
    edited February 2014
    What month/cycles are you in? 6

What's your CD? 8

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  waiting to O

When are you testing? Not til AF is late

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

What is your current phantom due date? Sometime in Nov. probably

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! see siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? pray harder :) I don't know what else to do at this point

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Ready for it to happen, but trying not to stress out about it

Anything else to add? @bellaboo0706- so sorry for your loss.  I can't even imagine how difficult that must be!
    trunkims- Glad to have you. I have just recently (within the last few months) become active on the board again as well.

GTYK:  I feel like I don't know the people who are still here very well, so let's take this opportunity to re-introduce ourselves. I am 25, husband is 35.  DS will be two this Sunday.  First pregnancy, got pregnant in only about 2 months, so wasn't expecting it to take long with this time, but looks like it might be a little longer.  Even when I wasn't posting I have always been a faithful lurker, so I feel like I'm still fairly connected to the board. Love to have this place to come and share when I can't/don't want to share with people IRL.
  • Options
    vballgirl78--YAY for being 8dpo! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@bre_anna_101--I hope you get your BFP soon as well! It took us 2 months the first time as well, but 7 months for this current pregnancy.

@BellaBoo0706--Did your DH come home in time???

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @pinkshades- Thanks! I was playing around with the settings on FF, so I'm somewhere between 8 and 10 dpo. I think I O'd earlier than FF said, but am not sure. My temp had a big spike today, so hopefully that's a good sign. How are you feeling?

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @vballgirl78--Keeping my fingers crossed! When are you going to test?

I've been really tired and nauseous lately. The cramps are starting to subside but now I get RLP so something always has to hurt, right? ;) We're still crazy excited, though!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you @vballgirl78!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I won't be testing until at least Wed., but I'm hoping to hold off until Friday. I had a bit of spotting today so I'm becoming discouraged. I've got an appointment with my OB in March though so fingers crossed I won't need that appointment.

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"