August 2011 Moms

Don't slow down!!

Guys, I've noticed we are getting slow this week. Let's not lose it again!! :)

I've been MIA myself, I've had some of the toughest parenting days yet. I may have cried a few times yesterday and then ate 4 gooey cookies in bed. Today, I am attributing the stress to the full moon. It's only gotta get better, right!?

DH has been working out of town this week. Seriously, HOW DO SINGLE PARENTS not drink themselves into oblivion (or in my case... Eat until I'm 600lbs) everyday after their kids go to bed?!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Don't slow down!!

• amywalt1684amywalt1684 member
    edited February 2014

I know I know...

we are under new ownership at work, and they are going to start monitoring our internet time WAY strict... I need to stop bumping at work.. so I'm going to be a little quieter these days...

Nooooo!
  • Kimbus22 said:

Sorry I'm a disaster.  I'm sick as a dog.  And my pelvis constantly feels like it'll shatter if I move wrong.  Joey has been a screaming mess for days.  DH is at work until 8pm.

I just got brought to tears by a toddler bargaining about a diaper change.  Things are not good here today.

I'm sorry Kimbus!!! :(
    Nothing wrong with locking yourself in the bathroom with some ice cream!!! Hang in there!

• Loading the player...
  • Sorry!
    I got all "super-crafty-mom" which left me very little time to Bump.
    I will try to make up for my absence by AWing that craftiness of mine later on :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"