August 2013 Moms

S/O FB vents

Have some drama you'd like to say to someone on FB but you're too classy to post drama? say it here instead.

Or

Know someone who over shares personal drama on FB? Tell us their most recent ridiculous topic.

Re: S/O FB vents

• Im friends with a sanctimommy on facebook. Im mostly friends with her so that i can get a good eye roll.

Shes constintally posting about how awesome and smart her daughter is because she ebfs and how awesome and wonderful her hubby is.

Her newst thing is motivating us moms to get back into shape after childrenby posting helpful tips and telling us how much she has lost. Plus shes writing a book on diet and exercise for moms.
  • Loading the player...
  • Marvel1013Marvel1013 member
    edited February 2014
    YES. I have this one Facebook friend who loves and tries so hard for attention. She diabetic and she constantly likes to tell everyone when she's in the hospital or has fainted (by the comments, it seems like she doesn't eat).. She is a HUGE hypochondriac as well. She will post about how her bones might be broken.. Or she has a type of disease, or how she died a couple hours ago and saw the light. Guuuuurl, maybe you need to find sympathy somewhere else. Also, she likes to post photos of all her name brand clothing and accesseories. Good for you for being able to afford items like that, but we don't want to see screen shots of your scarfs, purses and shoes every 5 minutes.. Or when they are suppose to arrive by mail. She's also a relationship ranter. If you complain this much about your boyfriend then breakup with him.. I with ETA with a really inappropriate status she posted a few days ago.
    photo 4D19D6D5-8725-419B-9712-08021FD6DB7E.gif

Eta-she deleted the status but it say something like "my boyfriend just commented on my weight and how I've gained lots.. I yelled at him saying all that's in my diet is your cum".. Really?! Who posts that on fb?..
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • I got fired from my in home daycare. Daycare is licensed and legit but I wish I could slam her with passive aggressive and just plain aggressive FB posts. Instead, I "let it go" and just stew internally.

As for others: There is a friend of mine who constantly posts up these ridiculous Anti "Anti-vax" memes. I believe in vaccines but this guy is going freaking over the top with it. Every day there is a new one and I want to throat punch him because all he is doing is sharing the same shit over and over just with a different picture every day. I think he has shared the same info on Jenny McCarthy and her stance that vaccines cause/ do not cause autism at least 7 times in the past two weeks.  

That and his "whoa" (woe) is me posts are freaking over the top drama llama central and I want to unfriend him every time he posts crappy things about how hard his life is/ how much it sucks, how nobody is there for him or how annoying his daughter is being.

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• I have a friend that is over the top. Bashing public school, store bought food (except when she saves a ton of money by couponing), has an organic garden she is always going on and on about. Anti vac but "OMG a confirmed measles case in Dallas!" Vac ur kids and don't worry about it. Geez.

And another girl that CONSTANtLY throws up petitions to stop this, start that. Sign this, support that. They are by and large stupid. She needs to stay off change.org and quit being sanctimommy about my insomniac kid. He likes the swing damnit! It's ok!
  • I haven't had a FB in about 2 years or so. There was this girl back then she was one of my best friends for about 15 years. She was always complaining about men and relationships and posting really depressing quotes. I felt bad for her but I did get tired of seeing them, so I just ignored them.

Well my mom has a FB and one day when she was at our house she was on FB and I started creepin around. Well that same girl is on my moms FB and she is STILL talking the same shit, two years later. I'm like oh em gee!!! I seriously just wish she would find love be happy and quit bitchin!

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• YES. I have this one Facebook friend who loves and tries so hard for attention. She diabetic and she constantly likes to tell everyone when she's in the hospital or has fainted (by the comments, it seems like she doesn't eat).. She is a HUGE hypochondriac as well. She will post about how her bones might be broken.. Or she has a type of disease, or how she died a couple hours ago and saw the light. Guuuuurl, maybe you need to find sympathy somewhere else. Also, she likes to post photos of all her name brand clothing and accesseories. Good for you for being able to afford items like that, but we don't want to see screen shots of your scarfs, purses and shoes every 5 minutes.. Or when they are suppose to arrive by mail. She's also a relationship ranter. If you complain this much about your boyfriend then breakup with him.. I with ETA with a really inappropriate status she posted a few days ago.

Eta-she deleted the status but it say something like "my boyfriend just commented on my weight and how I've gained lots.. I yelled at him saying all that's in my diet is your cum".. Really?! Who posts that on fb?..

Bleh!!! Seriously?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• YES. I have this one Facebook friend who loves and tries so hard for attention. She diabetic and she constantly likes to tell everyone when she's in the hospital or has fainted (by the comments, it seems like she doesn't eat).. She is a HUGE hypochondriac as well. She will post about how her bones might be broken.. Or she has a type of disease, or how she died a couple hours ago and saw the light. Guuuuurl, maybe you need to find sympathy somewhere else. Also, she likes to post photos of all her name brand clothing and accesseories. Good for you for being able to afford items like that, but we don't want to see screen shots of your scarfs, purses and shoes every 5 minutes.. Or when they are suppose to arrive by mail. She's also a relationship ranter. If you complain this much about your boyfriend then breakup with him.. I with ETA with a really inappropriate status she posted a few days ago.

• I wanted to verbally smack the shit out of this lady in my M2M group. She was asking for advice on whether she should feed her LO who had been crying in her crib for 3 hours. She didn't want to "ruin the hours of training" that had already been accomplished by letting her cry for so long without picking her up. It was already the baby's normal wake up time but she didn't want to pick her up till she had "stopped crying for 10 minutes". What the actual fuck? And then she ended her post with "Oy!"
    Feed your baby!!!!
  • petey1106 said:
    cinderin said:
    How do you get fired from your own in home daycare?
    I was wondering this as well.

Sorry. I meant the daycare that O attended and I was clarifying it was an in home facility. Not that I ran my own in-home daycare. Sorry about that.  

• Did you work there or did you get fired in the sense that your baby can't attend there?

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • LokiLahveLokiLahve member
    edited February 2014
    A friend's husband has started the team beach body coaching...no problem. Then he starts posting 2-3 times a day, preaching about how fit he is and how everyone needs to drink this shakeology thing. I chuckle & ignore.
    THEN he posts a pic of a woman's ass with the comment about how "if all you women out there want an ass like this you need to join"
    Then comes the mass private message to every person on his friends list (200+ people) soliciting us to join.
    THEN comes a pm just to DH and I telling us how we need to do this. I finally wrote back & simply said no thanks, plus I can't drink his magic shake bc I'm still BFing. His responsible: "still!? Isn't she way too old?"
    SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. ASSHOLE.

Eta: the pm to DH & I also mentioned how if I joined it would "finally help me lose that baby weight"
  • I guess I should also clarify that I didn't work there. We were asked to find new care.  I'm sorry, I'm tired and at work.=P

• I shit you not @PB102012.. Some of the things she posts is ridiculous. A lot of it is a cry for attention
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • That's crazy! Did she give you a reason? I was worried this might happen to us since DS is so high maintenance :-)

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • cinderin said:
    Did you work there or did you get fired in the sense that your baby can't attend there?

Yeah. I knew that was coming right after I posted that. It wouldn't let me edit though.  The little cog is gone for me. =/

• cinderin said:
    That's crazy! Did she give you a reason? I was worried this might happen to us since DS is so high maintenance :-)

She cited my "long hours" and "crazy schedule". It was the exact hours that we agreed to in our contract. Nothing changed on our end.

O isn't very high maintenance. I'm really lucky in that regard. She is going through a growth spurt right now and needing extra attention but that started a couple days before we were told to get new care. The only thing that changed was that she got another infant and it was sibling to another child in her care.
    (That week) So in my mind, that's why we got "Das Boot".

• Oh yes, @hauntedradio the vague bookers annoy me as well. "Omg, I can't believe this happened! How am I going to get through this!?" When asked what happened they just don't answer or say they can't say on FB. STFU then!

I also know a girl who posts pics of animals in shelters non stop, with messages like this one will die tomorrow. Now, I am all for shelter animals, we adopt from the SPCA & donate. This chick posts maybe 10-15 per day, not exaggerating. I had to block her...it's too depressing. Maybe that makes me a bad person...but I feel like if you are jamming your good cause down people's throats so much they block you, you're actually doing more harm than good.
  • petey1106 said:

@lokilahve I have a few friends selling AdvoCare and it is the most annoying shit I've ever heard. One of my friend's keeps posting about how everyone at the gym "admires" her and she always gets compliments because she has 2 kids. Yes, she is in great shape but I highly doubt people are always complimenting her. We go to the same gym, and the people that go there aren't like that. 

And if I get asked to do a 24 day challenge one more time....
    I do not sell advocare.
    All I can say is I did the challange. I lost weight. But that's all imma say about it.

For the record, I have a feeling it was 90% diet and 10% expensive ass supplements.
  • I have a fb friend who constantly posts that her husband is such a whiner, loser, deadbeat, etc. she also constantly posts that she is the main breadwinner and he should be thankful. Meanwhile, this guy does have a good job. Worst part is, she tags him in the statuses!! I can't even imagine public shaming my husband like that. So inappropriate.
  • A friend of mine kept posting all these cross fit sayings and pictures of her working out. I had to block her. It was filling my newsfeed. Plus I kept wanting to tell her that it wasn't working as well as she thought it was. Bitchy, I know.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• My SIL loves posting song lyrics that are very "Emo" when she and my brother fight. I hate it. Don't air your dirty laundry.

I also unfriended a guy because he posted this long bible thumping post about the marriage of two men at the rose parade. He said it was the end of the world. Really?!?!
  • LokiLahve said:
    A friend's husband has started the team beach body coaching...no problem. Then he starts posting 2-3 times a day, preaching about how fit he is and how everyone needs to drink this shakeology thing. I chuckle & ignore. THEN he posts a pic of a woman's ass with the comment about how "if all you women out there want an ass like this you need to join" Then comes the mass private message to every person on his friends list (200+ people) soliciting us to join. THEN comes a pm just to DH and I telling us how we need to do this. I finally wrote back & simply said no thanks, plus I can't drink his magic shake bc I'm still BFing. His responsible: "still!? Isn't she way too old?" SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. ASSHOLE. Eta: the pm to DH & I also mentioned how if I joined it would "finally help me lose that baby weight"
    This fucker, he would be dead to me. DEAD!

• I have a fb friend who constantly posts that her husband is such a whiner, loser, deadbeat, etc. she also constantly posts that she is the main breadwinner and he should be thankful. Meanwhile, this guy does have a good job. Worst part is, she tags him in the statuses!! I can't even imagine public shaming my husband like that. So inappropriate.

What a bitch!!
    Aug.13 May Siggy Challenge: Moms

What a bitch!!
    Aug.13 May Siggy Challenge: Moms
  • I have like a million of these...

1. I have 2 friends who CONSTANTLY say when they are going to the gym. Shut up, and just go to the gym. Maybe post about it once, twice a month or so if you are trying something new, but every freakin' day. I don't care.

2. I have a "friend" and her husband who we took vacation with a few years ago and the whole time he referred to her as "his future ex wife" and told her how stupid she was. It was awkward. They got into a physical altercation while on that trip. The husband had scratches all over his face!! It was crazy town. We have barely spoken with them since, but she posts all the time about what an amazing husband she had. So weird. By accounts from common friends nothing has changed. Except now they have a child. :-S

• LokiLahveLokiLahve member
    edited February 2014
    There's also a chick I met in a forum who had a baby last august. She is constantly going on and on about how her baby is so cute/eating/crawling/etc. I'm sure we all know someone like this. ;)

Eta: this is sarcasm, jic it went over anyone's head.
  • My sister is 14 weeks pregnant. She posted last week that she felt the baby move. I almost replied that it was gas.
  • I've got a friend that has always been a FB PW as long as I've known her, big on the inspirational quotes and whatnot.  Well, she got engaged to a her boyfriend (that's how I know her, I was friend's with him first), and now she posts ALL THE DAMN TIME about engagement/wedding stuff.  A friend set up a pinterest page with wedding ideas, multiple posts about their engagement photos, posts about missing and getting back the ring when it was being sized, and so on.  One of the latest is how the barista at Starbucks wrote "Lovely B" (B as in bride, according to her), on her coffee cup as her name. 

The kicker is they aren't getting married until November of 2015, that's right, almost 2 years from now.  DH is friends with her on FB too, and he constantly comments about how he doesn't think he can take it.  It's kind of like a train wreck for me, I can't help but watch, and yet, I'm repulsed by it all.  I just can't believe her FI isn't embarrassed.

I'm all for being happy and in love, but seriously, daily posts about all this is way too much, I don't care if you're Kate Middleton, I don't need to hear about it!
    10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have another one. One ofmy friends is a ftm her little boy is 2 months old now. Well i swear every time she posts something, it is followed by five idiots with bad advice. The last one was her ds just had his two month shits, and there were three different people telling her to use baby ibiprophen.

My other one is people who post pictures over their food. Why? Why is this needed?
  • I have another one. One ofmy friends is a ftm her little boy is 2 months old now. Well i swear every time she posts something, it is followed by five idiots with bad advice. The last one was her ds just had his two month shits, and there were three different people telling her to use baby ibiprophen. My other one is people who post pictures over their food. Why? Why is this needed?
    My LO never had her 2 mo shits...that sounds awful!
    LOL! Every single time LO has gotten a shot it gives him the shits. I just figured thats what she was referring to. 
             image         image

• I have another one. One ofmy friends is a ftm her little boy is 2 months old now. Well i swear every time she posts something, it is followed by five idiots with bad advice. The last one was her ds just had his two month shits, and there were three different people telling her to use baby ibiprophen.

My other one is people who post pictures over their food. Why? Why is this needed?

My LO never had her 2 mo shits...that sounds awful!

LOL! Every single time LO has gotten a shot it gives him the shits. I just figured thats what she was referring to. 

Words are hard on mobile lol. But ds does get the shits when he gets shots, and when cutting teeth.
  • I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating:  There's a new app that tells you if any of your relatives are racist! It's called Facebook.

• Posts like these make me so happy I've been Facebook-Free for 4 years....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"