December 2011 Moms

Happy Valentine's Day!

...to my favorite bumpies :-) 

Do you have any special plans for today? Did your LO celebrate V-Day at daycare? 

We don't "do" Valentine's Day really. I did make heart shaped pancakes this morning and DH and I are exchanging cards. We will all go out for burgers and milkshakes tonight, too, for a family dinner date :-) 
Alex got some Valentine's gifts from his classmates at MDO, but they didn't have a party. So I'll open them with him once he wakes up from his nap. I made these: https://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/valentine-day-sayings/ with Hotwheels cars attached. 

And the sun is out and it's 80 degrees today! Wahoo!
DS born 12/2011
DD born 03/2014

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

• Happy Valentine's day to you too :) Those cards you made are so cute! What a great idea! I'm not sure if they celebrated at the class yesterday that DS goes to but I don't think so. I got him a truck book, m&m's and a stuffed monkey. DH got me flowers yesterday and we're just doing the take out tonight. I'm jealous of your weather, can I stay with you till June?? haha Sunny and 14 here!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• How fun! We had our post - op appointment this morning and spent the rest of the morning bumming at Target. We don't do much for valentine's day but we did get DS a new book while we were shopping! We considered lasik to be enough for eachother this year lol!
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Happy Valentine's Day! The girls had parties at daycare today, and I'm sure they're both going to be bringing home lots of cards and candy :) We gave them cute heart t-shirts to wear today as a their Valentine's gift. My husband and I don't really do anything to celebrate. We exchange cards and usually make a semi-nice meal at home. Our anniversary is in about 2 weeks, so we save our big date night for then.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • OMG 80 degrees???!!!!??!?? We just got dumped on again with snow. I haven't seen my driveway in weeks. Back to Valentines. DH made heart shaped pancakes and gave me lottery scratch off tickets. A far more exciting "waste" of money than flowers any day. Then the kids and I went to a play date and it was a zoo with 15 moms and 20'something kids.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Happy Valentines Day!!! I made heart shaped pizzas doe dinner and did a red and pink jello and pudding dessert for everyone. Poor DS has a sinus infection tho so barely ate anything.

I got DH and DS matching sweatshirts, The jungle book bluray for DS and some concert tickets for a date night for DH. DH got me and DD flowers that DS picked out and two cute wine stoppers. I told DD I got her milk for the holiday. I feel like a bad mom I didn't get her anything but I guess at 2 months old she'll get over it! :-)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"