Cloth Diapering

FFFC

It is time for flame free Friday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: FFFC

• 1)I ordered papa johns yesterday because I really wanted a cookie.

2)My friend is finally getting her newborn/1 month photos done this weekend. She was out at the store trying to figure out outfits for her little boy. She was complaining how there was nothing cute and didn't know what to do. She ended up buying something that looks like a cloth diaper (maybe bloomers) cause she didnt want to show the disposable diaper. Yeah,  I can't blame her, they just aren't as cute as a cloth diaper!

• Loading the player...
  • @chickypoo2468 we watch baby Einstein. Sometimes you just need a break.

• TheTrunchbullTheTrunchbull member
    edited February 2014
    I got rid of my FB and I don't want it back. But I'm seriously considering opening a new one/AE just so I can join diaper swap groups. 

Doubly flameful because we're still on hold for TTC for another month or so. 

BabyFetus Ticker

• My parking area is still not plowed.  I'm soooooooo happy because that means NO WORK AGAIN!!! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope that Kate chick does experience an apartment fire.  idiot (but, save her babies and diapers if she has any ;) )

• I came into work all ready to get some work done. And NONE OF MY CO-Workers are here!! No note on what I should be working on. Nothing.

Seriously guys, I'm just gonna sit here and bump if you don't tell me what to do. I'm only in 1 day per week. I don't know what's going on.
  • I came into work all ready to get some work done. And NONE OF MY CO-Workers are here!! No note on what I should be working on. Nothing.

Seriously guys, I'm just gonna sit here and bump if you don't tell me what to do. I'm only in 1 day per week. I don't know what's going on.

Will you at least get paid still?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Snowing again. So I think we need some tanning beds bulbs, a baby pool, and mimosas for our bathroom.

• It snowed a ton yesterday and our streets were not plowed or anything, but I still ordered pizza, because... yum. I figured it would take a while, but they were open and said they had a driver with a truck who was doing deliveries, so I was ok with waiting. Even planning to give a huge tip. Only, after about 3 hours, I called and they said they'd cancelled the order an hour before and weren't coming, and didn't believe that I hadn't received any calls. I know it was kind of ridiculous to order pizza in a blizzard, but I am pissed at them that they couldn't communicate properly.

I'm seriously considering ordering the same pizza today. Yea or nay????
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • LOL, @Robi1.  They would be on my shit list for awhile.  Unless the pizza is really that good...
  • Not sure if this counts as a confession but anyway...

A person I know is a big Alabama Crim.son Tide football fan. She even named her 5 year old daughter Crim.son (Periods added to prevent search function) because she & her hubs love football. Apparently the University recently made some pro-life protesters take down their display for some reason. I have no idea what or why...I've just seen several FB posts about it.

This lady has been posting big long posts on FB all week about how she will take down all the University related items in her home, stop supporting the football team, not go to any more games, not watch any games, blah blah & etc. All I could think about is that no matter what she does...her daughter will always be named Cr.imson.

So I guess my confession is that I don't think it's a wise move to name your permanent child after a hobby.

• Skeemer said:

Not sure if this counts as a confession but anyway...

A person I know is a big Alabama Crim.son Tide football fan. She even named her 5 year old daughter Crim.son (Periods added to prevent search function) because she & her hubs love football. Apparently the University recently made some pro-life protesters take down their display for some reason. I have no idea what or why...I've just seen several FB posts about it.

This lady has been posting big long posts on FB all week about how she will take down all the University related items in her home, stop supporting the football team, not go to any more games, not watch any games, blah blah & etc. All I could think about is that no matter what she does...her daughter will always be named Cr.imson.

So I guess my confession is that I don't think it's a wise move to name your permanent child after a hobby.

DH's cousin named their son after a football coach's lasr name. Our son, who is two weeks older, happens to have the same first name as the coach, but we didn't purposefully name DS after him. DH's grandmother is a huge fan of that team, and she insists on calling the two boys boy the coach'sname when they are together. It kind of drives me nuts.

• I gave my kids cupcakes for breakfast. Not just cupcakes mind you. I had two unfrosted, half size, chocolate cupcakes leftover, so after they finished their normal breakfast they got a cupcake before school.

• Skeemer said:

Not sure if this counts as a confession but anyway...

DH's cousin named their son after a football coach's lasr name. Our son, who is two weeks older, happens to have the same first name as the coach, but we didn't purposefully name DS after him. DH's grandmother is a huge fan of that team, and she insists on calling the two boys boy the coach'sname when they are together. It kind of drives me nuts.
    There are so many people here that name their kids after the Bama coach because they love football. I keep thinking, what if tomorrow this coach was caught doing coke & got a few DUI's under his belt? I mean, it's great that he wins championships but geesh.

• I've been so hungry lately, and no, I'm not pregnant. Yesterday and today I ate my lunch by 11:15. I've also considered eating a second lunch around 1:30-ish. It hasn't happened yet, but one of these days I'm going to crack and double-eat. And this is on top of healthy snacks, so suggestions to munch on almonds or fruits/veggies won't help!

• Danie007 said:

I came into work all ready to get some work done. And NONE OF MY CO-Workers are here!! No note on what I should be working on. Nothing.

Will you at least get paid still?
    I'll definitely bill for my time I'm in the office. I guess technically someone could tell me there is no work and to go home. But seeing as no one is here... That's not going to happen. ;)
  • Robi1 said:

Danie007 said:

I gave my kids cupcakes for breakfast. Not just cupcakes mind you. I had two unfrosted, half size, chocolate cupcakes leftover, so after they finished their normal breakfast they got a cupcake before school.

My other FFFC... I would have just eaten them both myself...

I guess I should have posted an UO yesterday. I don't like chocolate cupcakes.

• Danie007 said:
    Danie007 said:
    I gave my kids cupcakes for breakfast. Not just cupcakes mind you. I had two unfrosted, half size, chocolate cupcakes leftover, so after they finished their normal breakfast they got a cupcake before school.
    GASP!!!!!!!!!!

• Danie007 said:

Robi1 said:

Danie007 said:

Blasphemy!!
    (That's probably why she's rocking the lingerie at 11 pp!!)
  • @yellowlily2013 that wasn't me. I'm only 8wk pp. No lingerie here. =))

• Dh wants to go out tonight because he won't be working, but I really don't want to go out in public and see all that vday crap.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Danie007 said:

@yellowlily2013 that wasn't me. I'm only 8wk pp. No lingerie here. =))

Crap. I'm bad at keeping track of everyone!!

Darn all these newbies! ;)
  • Danie007 said:

There are a ton of newbies now. No hard feelings. I don't remember who it was either.

• Danie007 said:

Danie007 said:

There are a ton of newbies now. No hard feelings. I don't remember who it was either.
    I'm surprised I mixed you up. You were *the* newbie before all these other ones came out of the wood work. So I feel like I *know* you. :)
  • I told Dh happy vday and that it was as much acknowledgment of today as he was going to get....came home from dropping off day and he gave me a card and two bottles of my favorite wine.  We have a babysitter for next Saturday so I plan to give him a non vday love you card then.

He said he got me wine cause he figured I wouldn't get irritated with him for that.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Chichigo said:
    Do nursing bras count as lingerie? I have a pretty one.
    Totally! Easy access :)
  • Chichigo said:

Do nursing bras count as lingerie? I have a pretty one.

I wish I had pretty nursing bras. Mine are boring.

I didn't get anything for Vday or give anything. We're going to go shopping this weekend and get some new clothes. That's our gift to each other.

I also have another package coming from Amazon. My husband sees all the orders and made a comment. But truthfully this is stuff I'd get at Target, but cheaper.

• TJ1979 said:

Know what's really good with Nutella? A spoon.

You know what else is good with Nutella? Bananas.

:-&
    Why would you ruin Nutella like that?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Mapleme said:

TJ1979 said:

I make a Nutella like spread and I always tell people that it's good with fingers. Other people's fingers, if the case allows.
    Meow!
    Also... Recipe???
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:
    TJ1979 said:
    You know what else is good with Nutella? Bananas.
    :-& Why would you ruin Nutella like that?
    I couldn't stand Nutella in 1979 and I still can't stand it today....but my kids think it's the best thing since peanut butter.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"