January 2013 Moms
Options

Down

Feeling completed down tonight. Anyone have any adorable baby stories to cheer me up?

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Down

• Options
    I'm sorry you're down :( I hope you have a great day tomorrow. I don't have any really adorable baby stories...it makes me happy and laugh that DD likes farting on DH :))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh, no! Sorry I missed this last night. Hope you're feeling better today. February gets me every time.

Every animal that DD sees, when asked what it says she says "moo". ;-) Even dogs and lizards and bears. Everything says "moo".
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, and when I'm stressed or down, I search YouTube videos of Benedict Cumberbatch and it always cheers me up...I haven't had a celeb crush in a loooong time and it's so fun!
  • Options
    Hope you're feeling better today! :):):)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD has started to tickle us.  She mostly just scratches us and tries to mimic us saying "tickle, tickle, tickle!" It's actually pretty painful and she mostly likes to "tickle" daddy which consists of her trying to rip his belly button off while he pretends to giggle.  It makes me laugh at least!   

• Options
    Sorry you're feeling down! My DD blew a kiss to me when I was leaving this morning. Made going to work that much harder!

• Options
    Thank you everyone!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"