July 2014 Moms
Options

Maternity Pants for Working Mommas

For those of you (like me) who have to dress professionally work, I found a GREAT pair of maternity pants from Gap:

I ordered a pair with the last Gap sale, and I LOVE them!  They are currently on sale for $38, plus you can use the fake e-mail generator site to get an extra 25% off.  If you want them to fit tight (like skinny jeans) I recommend sizing down.  I went with my regular size because I wanted to make sure they would last throughout the pregnancy, and they are definitely a little loose (not "did you poop your pants?" loose, but not super fitted like skinny jeans either).  

For those of you familiar with Gap skinny jeans, they are not quite as loose as the jeans, and they don't seem to stretch out quite as much as the jeans... just the right amount of stretch). 

For the tall mamas, I have a 37" inseam and I went with the longs and they fit great!  (I wish they were a smidge longer.. but for those of you with 36" inseams and less I think they will be perfect!).

In summary, go by some now!!! :)

Re: Maternity Pants for Working Mommas

• Options
    I totally need some kaki ones anyone know where to find some?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

BOYS:                        GIRLS:
     VOTE on my Name List  VOTE on my Name Listimage
  • Options
    I just ordered the gap ones...they should be here Tuesday I'll let you know how they are!

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks @Salsera29 (:
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

BOYS:                        GIRLS:
     VOTE on my Name List  VOTE on my Name Listimage
  • Options
    LenaLoveLenaLove member
    edited February 2014
    Canada girl here.  Does Gap carry their maternity stuff in store?  I can't get it at all here but I am going to NY this weekend, so maybe I can find a Gap store!

ETA:  I just checked the website and there is one two blocks from my hotel that carries maternity!! Woo hoo!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hmmm... I'm not sure!  The ones near me don't carry maternity, but I know some Old Navy stores carry maternity.  You might try searching online for New York stores near where you'll be going and see if any of them note having a maternity section!  

• Options
    kbarden22 said:
    I ordered khaki dress pants from Kohls. They seemed to fit a bit tighter than the other 2 pairs I had ordered from them, so I returned them to switch for a bigger size. In the eloquent words of tallmomma, they aren't 'poop my pants' huge, but I have some room for my butt and thighs to grow.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    What is this fake email generator site that you speak of?
    @LaceyDanielle, it's at fakemailgenerator.com!  It doesn't work for all websites, but it works for the gap 25% off code!  You open that webpage and it will give you an e-mail address.  Then you keep it open in a separate window while you go to the Gap website (or other website that sends discount codes for giving them your e-mail address) and put in the fake e-mail.  Then in a few minutes the e-mail from Gap will show up in the fake e-mail generator window with the code you need to get 25% off!   Then you can keep getting 25% codes over and over!  (and/or avoid getting constant junk mail to your personal inbox!)

• Options
    I found some great work appropriate pants at 'Destination Maternity'.  They are around $39, but are buy one get one half.  They have petites and misses.  They are super comfy :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @LaceyDanielle, I didn't know either until someone shared it on here for a Gap sale a couple of weeks ago! Such a great tip!!

• Options
    I'm 5'11" and love gap tall. Everything else is always too short for me. So far only bought one pair of maternity pants for work (came in mail from gap last week) and they are super comfy but still look professional. Now need to buy more bc nothing is fitting anymore. Thx so much for 25% off tip!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"