September 2014 Moms

I'm disappointed with TheBump forums...

Katie6126Katie6126 member
edited February 2014 in September 2014 Moms
This feels like high school!  I am thinking back to the thread about how hard it is to make adult friends and laughing.  It's because women are mean!  And hormonal women hiding behind their screennames are even worse!

"Hey, let's make a thread asking for people's unpopular opinions and then bludgeon them as soon as they give an unpopular opinion!  SOOOOO MUCH FUN!"

After seeing so many people attacked on here and being attacked myself, I'm done!

Here, let me insert an insulting gif myself... though I'm sure you'll come up with many more.

Yep, that is totally me!  Happy rainbow glitter farts because I don't enjoy spending my days on the internet tearing down other people while claiming to know all the right answers about parenting.  I am SUCH an IDIOT.

To everyone inside and outside the clique, I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Over and out.

(Edited for typos.)
Married: 10/5/13  -  BFP: 1/12/14  -  EDD: 9/20/14
Full-time stepmom of Katelynn (13) and Blake (9).
Feb. '14 Signature Challenge - Favorite Romantic Movie (French Kiss)

Re: I'm disappointed with TheBump forums...

• Loading the player...
  • carmstr4 said:
    Judging by your thread title I came in fully intending to give you T&P because of m/c. Then I see it's an AW because boo hoo the Internet is mean. Good riddance
    Wow, you sound like a joy to be around.  
  • If you don't go on baby forums because people are meanies @linsies I'd say insulting those who do is a bit hypocritcal. But thank you, my friends and family seem to enjoy even when internet randos do not.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• beckynsean11beckynsean11 member
    edited February 2014
    carmstr4 said:
    Judging by your thread title I came in fully intending to give you T&P because of m/c. Then I see it's an AW because boo hoo the Internet is mean. Good riddance
    This. I came in here expecting someone else going through absolute shit. Only to find someone being a total AW about leaving because the internet is full of meanies! Insinuating that you are having a miscarriage is completely shitty. There are a plethora of other sites you can play on if you don't like it here. Adios! 

@linsies, there was no reason to flag @carmstr4 for abuse just because you don't like what she said. It was not abusive. Unnecessary flagging has gotten people banned. 

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • carmstr4 said:
    This. I came in here expecting someone else going through absolute shit. Only to find someone being a total AW about leaving because the internet is full of meanies! Insinuating that you are having a miscarriage is completely shitty. There are a plethora of other sites you can play on if you don't like it here. Adios! 

@linsies, there was no reason to flag @carmstr4 for abuse just because you don't like what she said. It was not abusive. Unnecessary flagging has gotten people banned. 
    All of this. WTF. I can't even believe this.

I'm happy you are not having a m/c OP but your thread title and whining completely suck balls. H&H 9 months to you, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
  • linsies said:
    You guys are insane.  I find that type of behavior abuse.  If I'm wrong, a moderator can certainly let me know.  I know how to use forums, thank you.   Coming into a thread and bullying someone because they have differing opinions from your own is abuse.  

Women are supposed to be loving and supportive of one another.  Women on baby forums sit around with judgement and hate in their hearts.  There's a hilarious 30 Rock episode about it, you should check it out.

As I said, I don't frequent these places, and I have things like kids and a life to worry about, so I won't be responding to this thread anymore.

You guys keep up the good job of scaring people away, bullying them and feeling good about yourselves.  Then, you can make more of yourselves to do the same thing 20 years from now!  Hooray!
    This is the ONLY thread you have EVER responded to. Who are you really?
  • @mermaidsmagic Bhahahahhaha that was PERFECT
    Pregnancy Ticker

• The title of this thread is really starting to bug me... Can you change it, @smileygirl18?

• The title of this thread is really starting to bug me... Can you change it, @smileygirl18?
    "You all are internet meanies! Waaaaaa!!" is a good alternative, but "GBCB" will do.
  • @jacksongoal I would suggest unflagging me as well considering out Mod @smileygirl18 already gave a warning that my post was not flaggable.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• lstrejcek said:
    I think some of your comments are really sad and I can't believe you are upset because someone who came out to play got put in their place. Posting an UO about BFing a 3 year old would be okay if you just said it made you uncomfortable. Where you are crossing the line is saying that you are scarring your children and throwing out nonsense. It isn't bullying to tell her she's wrong.

Exactly. I couldn't give two fucks about being judged for breastfeeding my toddler, but I do get offended when someone says I'm scarring her or insinuates it is sexual in any way. That is sick and couldn't be further from the truth. Those are serious accusations.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I didn't read llike half the commetns.. just your op.. but there are PLENTY of sites out there that are much more sunshine and rainbows. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Wtf is wrong with her title? It says that she doesn't like the bump forums ... or was it changed to that? I don't get it.

even if her title said "I'm out" big deal. You didn't need to offer her t/p's but so long lady.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Ticker

• bear1215 said:

Wtf is wrong with her title? It says that she doesn't like the bump forums ... or was it changed to that? I don't get it.

even if her title said "I'm out" big deal. You didn't need to offer her t/p's but so long lady.

Yes, the title was changed. And I can't tell if you're white knighting, or not.
    :-?
    I'm not doing anything but stating a fucking fact. She didn't m/c ... you thought so. You were wrong. Get over it.

Pregnancy Ticker

• bear1215 said:
    Wtf is wrong with her title? It says that she doesn't like the bump forums ... or was it changed to that? I don't get it. even if her title said "I'm out" big deal. You didn't need to offer her t/p's but so long lady.
    Yes, the title was changed. And I can't tell if you're white knighting, or not. :-?
    I'm not doing anything but stating a fucking fact. She didn't m/c ... you thought so. You were wrong. Get over it.
    A lot of people thought she m/c due to her previous title, including the Mod who requested her to change it.
    Benjamin born on - 4/5/12
    BFP 12/31/14, EDD 9/08/14 ~ Natural M/C 2/21/14 at 11.5 weeks
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• bear1215 said:
    Wtf is wrong with her title? It says that she doesn't like the bump forums ... or was it changed to that? I don't get it. even if her title said "I'm out" big deal. You didn't need to offer her t/p's but so long lady.
    Yes, the title was changed. And I can't tell if you're white knighting, or not. :-?
    Wait. What?

(Side note: @23melissa28 finally you're back! we missed you!)

Ok, back to the fore note. What? @bear1215
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I like the little underground gbcb/white knight followers. You know, the ones who have the balls to "love" the "you guise r meen" posts, but won't actually verbalize that thought themselves.
    Where the fuck have you been? I was wondering about you yesterday.
    Lol I've been a lurk hoar on this board lately. I've posted a few times though. I posted in the Thursday appointment thread earlier with a u/s pip. I'm on O13 a lot though still. And on Sunday and Mondays, I basically don't come on here at all because of work. Fuckin work. Smh.
    lurk less and post more! 
    I was afraid you left us! Good to see you Melissa! :)
  • bear1215 said:

bear1215 said:

Wtf is wrong with her title? It says that she doesn't like the bump forums ... or was it changed to that? I don't get it.

Yes, the title was changed. And I can't tell if you're white knighting, or not.
    :-?

• bear1215 said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Are you kidding me? Every single "I'm out" thread is going to be assumed to be about a loss. It's not like it was just one person that thought it was shitty to use that title. It felt like OP purposefully mislead us just to get us in the thread to make sure we knew how horrible we are & that she's leaving. 

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Actually, a lot of people on this board need to "calm their face"

Pregnancy Ticker

• @lstrejcek I love you.

• I'm an asshole. Hah right a long with some other people on this board.

Pregnancy Ticker

• bear1215 said:
    Actually, a lot of people on this board need to "calm their face"

Listen here "bear"... No one is understanding you. I suggest you stop speaking bear.
    BabyName Ticker}
  • Go fuck yourself.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • lstrejcek said:

Go fuck yourself.

Oh so nice of you.

Pregnancy Ticker

• bear1215 said:

Actually, a lot of people on this board need to "calm their face"

Listen here "bear"... No one is understanding you. I suggest you stop speaking bear.

Nope sure won't

Pregnancy Ticker

I must be too busy being a douche, because I haven't a fuckin clue what "calm your face" means.
    sounds like we're back to the era of "talk to the hand" >:/

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
    I must be too busy being a douche, because I haven't a fuckin clue what "calm your face" means.

Calm your face means to tranquilizer your face with Botox....I think.
    BabyName Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"